Justin Bieber Focusing on ‘Being Spiritual and Attending Church’ After ‘Disappointing’ Decision to Cancel Tour

“Being more spiritual and attending church is how he finds his energy and focus again,” adds the friend of the singer, who is a member of New York City’s star-studded Hillsong Church congregation.

2 Likes

good for him. spirituality is always good.
artistically I dont respect him but as a human being I love him as everyone else.

1 Like

bet that’s the first sign of Justin Bieber becoming schizophrenic… it always starts with talks of church from people you’d never expect to see in church lol… and I only lol because I was once the person you’d never expect to be listening to youtube church videos

1 Like

guys going mad.

1 Like

Nope. :unamused:

4 Likes

My sister made me listen to youtube church videos

1 Like

yea… at one point I was busy saying ‘‘In the name of Jesus, get out devil!!!’’ haha… complements of church videos on first month of hearing voices

2 Likes

@MissMermaid funny thing about it… I got so obsessed to the extent, when I started seeing people talking to me (repeating the voices) I actually believed it was people from the Kingdom of God who could see my plight hahahahahaha… I was like, ‘’ Blessed are the poor for theirs is the Kingdom of God’’ (new testament beatitudes) took me a while to realize it was all bullsh1t and they weren’t really there to help me get rid of the ‘voices’’ haha

1 Like

I’d probably have been better off mentally without the church videos
@MissMermaid I’d be like pointing guns and all… .saying stuff like ‘‘f0k you all looking at!!!’’

1 Like

Yeah my sister maybe thought i was possessed and it did feel like it as i thought i was certain famous dead people at one point. Even my psychiatrist found it funny as i am a woman. Not sure what is my diagnosis yet. Could be only depression with psychotic features. My doc said scza

I am completey out of touch with any religion other than mindfulness and buddhist teachings. And that even is rare. I still pray though sometimes as gratitude really say my thanks to a form of higher power

1 Like

probably best to keep praying… but f0k the rest!!.. who needs a famous dead people in their head anyways?

1 Like

oh yea… probably best to forget abt buddism too… it was probably created by some schizophrenic in the past… you know, sinces it always be talking about meditation and calming the mind - the first budhist was probably just busy trying to stop his voices lol

most religion’s teachings and the leaders have been very wise people IMO. They have changed and transformed the world. I love some religion’s teachings Jesus’ teachings are beautiful. Buddhist teachings are beautiful. Some things I agree with and certain things piss me off. I stay away because they are so triggering for me. I prefer to be left alone from these thoughts. So like I said, about forgiveness, love, gratitude etc are very good virtues I strive for, although it is impossible :unamused:

I’m reading this book by Dr. Martin Luther King. He talks about loving your enemies, not in a sentimental sense but in a spiritual sense of the word.

Anyways I quoted “forgiveness” because I think it’s a great virtue and it made me think of the book I am reading. But it’s very hard to grasp at times.

1 Like

If I did not care for these people, I would not be hurting so long with PTSD. Other than the major indifference I experienced. It is difficult to move on, because it is unbelievable :frowning: Forgiveness is hard to grasp, it is funny though how I forgave so easily certain family members but not other people. It is amazing though how certain people transform the world.

1 Like

:grinning:

test

HEY THE EMOJIS HAVE CHANGED?

:imp:

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :wink: Yes they have, haha, very cool. :+1:

1 Like

:slight_smile::grinning::joy::innocent::scream::anger_right:

1 Like

Justin grows and takes off with the spirit that animates industry.

materialism is better? I think spirituality is better in terms of morality, inspiration, philosophically etc.