Justin Bieber and Miami nightclubs, well done

Mexico would let him spend his money there.

When I was in America people often told me that they deport me because I was different, so in 1994 I made a decision to start collecting the information that I used in 1999, I knew they would go after me, in 2013 I did a symbolic act by cutting my expired Green Card as I already wrote on the net in 2000. People like to threaten other people. How sad, but Justin Bieber may still create great music.

No fair! I have horrindous taste in music but I donā€™t listen to him. Part of the reason is even I think he sounds bad, but there is also the fact that he is a drunk driving criminal. Heā€™s starting to act as badly as these rap stars SAY they act.
If we are still on the topic of brutal honesty, I liked ā€œWrecking Ballā€ but I refuse to buy it because of the degrading message Cyrus is sending about women in the way she acts. That show she did with Robin Thicke at the whatever awards? All about how itā€™s ok to rape drunk girls.
Eminime > Robin Thicke

i would not be dead caught listening to the entertainers/celebrities you mentioned -Im sorry but thats just me

2 Likes

White House declines comment on petition to deport Justin Bieber

Some famous people who have been deported from the USA.

I suppose they did not deport Justin Bieber after al.

Heā€™s an extremely talented vocalist, but his talents are wasted on much of the crap he performs these days. And his poor behaviour makes him absolutely insufferable. If it makes you feel any better, I coach teens at archery 3x per week and 9 out of 10 of them are just fine. Itā€™s only the odd one who needs a thump with the Clue Bat. :smile:

10-96

1 Like