Just watched 5 Feet Apart

It was so dramatic! Lol. A bit much. And sad. But cute. My youngest cried. When movies get too dramatic to me I start laughing because it starts to seem funny for some reason.

3 Likes

Pianogal u seem to enjoy movies …hold a conversation and make friends In real life …looks like you are doing well overall

2 Likes

I seem to not be able to go outside my house or even talk confidently and I have no real friends …

1 Like

I met my friends at the county mental health. They’re mentally ill too. We are understanding of each other’s problems. I don’t think it’s fair to assume I’m doing great just because of that. It’s like you’re trying to stick it to me and make me understand I have no problems. @Qirat

1 Like

No no don’t get me wrong u probably have ur own issues but overall u seem functional …

@Qirat I can’t go to the store by myself. I can’t leave my house by myself because I’m afraid of the men who follow me, tap my phone and my computer. They send others to do it too. They are waiting for me to make a mistake and then they’re going to take me and torture me for information. I don’t exercise because I don’t want them to watch me and make fun of me. I don’t like being naked for long so I shower as fast as I can so they’re not staring at me and judging my body, which I know they do. I’m fat and unhealthy. I have other physical conditions that mean I’ve been on antibiotics for the last 9 months and I still need them. I have lung problems so I often need breathing treatments. I have trouble with intimacy because I’ve been repeatedly turned out and raped when I was younger. Please don’t make assumptions that the grass is greener on the other side.

1 Like

Yes I guess ur positive presence in this forum I assumed ur doing real well but u got ur issues well wish I could help you other than sending prayers

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you have been through pianogal. I used to think that people could see me in the bathtub and make fun me in there. I would wear a swimsuit when I bathed.

1 Like

It really sucks being watched all the time. But my case manager is trying to find me a therapist who specializes in trauma so I can deal with it and hopefully move on.

1 Like

Hey, glad you like the movie! Claire Wineland, who passed away from cystic fibrosis in 2018, helped with the movie.

Sadly, Five Feet Apart is a dramatized version of how cystic fibrosis patients go through.

1 Like

Yeah. I know when I was in the hospital with lung problems not long ago, just getting up to go to the bathroom in my room took all my energy and I’d have to get right back to bed. They were showing those kids going up flights of stairs with no problems and having enough oxygen to yell etc. no way are CFrs able to do that if their lungs are at 50%. When I left the hospital my lungs were at 40% which is close to that and getting air to breathe was so hard.

I am sorry that you had to go through that. That is so awful, and I am so saddened by the pain that you experienced.

It’s interesting how a set of mutation can cause such horrible problems in case of CF.

1 Like

Yeah. That really is a horrible disease @anon10648258

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.