Schizophrenia.com

Just took a two hour nap (what are you up to?)

And I feel awful. I always feel awful after taking a nap.

Anybody else feel horrible after taking a nap?

Now I am drinking some ice water, sitting on the back porch.

What are y’all up to?

5 Likes

Just took my meds and now I’m just settling down for bed

2 Likes

Always. I feel jealous of the people who can take a half hour nap and wake up energized. Anxiety and sleep don’t mix.

:smiley:

1 Like

Whenever I take a nap I end up sleeping longer than I intended. I even set an alarm today but ended up pressing the snooze button so many times that it eventually stopped going off.

2 Likes

Good night to you🙂

@RottenApple

1 Like

Yeah me too!

I had a roommate that would call it a “power nap” before she’d go out dancing for the night lol she’d drink a shot of espresso and sleep for 30 minutes… I don’t know how she did it

1 Like

Yeahhh… I don’t even bother setting alarms when I nap😂 if I sleep for 4 hours, I sleep for 4 hours…

I just read online you should keep naps to like 20 minutes or something🙃

2 Likes

Same here. :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Hah! If you are some sort of Rip Van Winkle I’d agree with that.

1 Like

Yeah, that is not happening with me. I can’t sleep for such a short period of time. Once I’m asleep, I’m asleep for awhile.

2 Likes

Watching TV. My fiancée comes home from work soon!

3 Likes

I can’t take naps on Haldol. I’m tired yet I can’t fall asleep. I slept a lot on Seroquel

2 Likes

I’m not doing much. Browsing online. Would like to fall asleep but I had Pepsi.

I usually feel fine after taking a nap.

But yea when I was on 15mg,it felt like I’d had a hangover.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Yay to the fiancé coming home

2 Likes

The kids were tormenting me so I called my sister for advice. She told me I need to get out of my head and I should take a walk at the park. So I stopped at McDonalds for a Diet Coke and now I’m drinking it at the park in my car. Too tired to walk but I want to come here in the morning and take a walk.

3 Likes

I took 2 naps, I fell asleep for an hour, woke up, had a cigarette, talked to my sister online for a couple minutes and then fell right back to sleep. I don’t know why.

4 Likes

Hey! I kinda slept the day away but I tuned into Svengoolie earlier tonight.

I got a new bluray earlier, Psycho one and it’s three sequels.

I forgot I was supposed to get The Definitive Document of the Dead earlier today but it’s running late.

Now I’m wondering where my bosom bud @ThePickinSkunk is. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.