Just talked to my mom

She told me my dad isn’t doing great. He has a hard time breathing at night. His feet are swollen and purple and he even uses the walker in the condo now. He takes a diuretic for the edema but it’s not working well. He sees the dr soon. He says not to worry but I can’t help it. I hate not being able to see my parents. Hopefully now that the weather is improving we can do an outdoor visit. I can’t even imagine life without my dad. He is so strong and I love him so much.

4 Likes

My dad has similar health issues as your father @FatMama.

1 Like

I’m so sorry :frowning:

1 Like

When my feet swelled up my podiatrist had me switch to compression socks. Now my feet don’t swell up.

1 Like

He has compression socks but they don’t do the job.

My dad died 2014 :frowning: it is sad but you got to believe he will be in a good place, i believe my dad was a good person and still is only he has gone to a better place, a higher place and i will meet with him again, i believe he see’s me :slight_smile: it gives me comfort.

1 Like

I understand what it is like not seeing your loved ones during this pandemic. Do your best to stay as connected as possible virtually. Will your parents Zoom or something like that?

1 Like

No we just text and have a family group on WhatsApp

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.