Just saying hi

@abyss @newlifewithnini @system @Gir @Kazuma
Hey just putting random @'s here. I’m actually not sure if that would be how you would say the @ part, but anyways just putting random ones to say hi and that I hope you have a lovely day, or night. And a lovely week and month and year and just a lovely life in general. Thank you for taking time to notice this post and I will see you later. Unless you don’t want to talk to me then I will leave you alone out of respect for you.

Sincerely,
        Your friend (At least I hope we can be friends) Fate
5 Likes

@ChildOfFate

Hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Greetings earthling :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers, Fate. I’m about to get ready for bed.

1 Like

hello @TygerLau and @butterflybrains How are this fine morning, or night. For me it’s morning. It’s like 7 o’clock in the morning cause I gotta get up for school. It’s not that bad though used to have to get up at 6:30.

@Mountainman Well you got the earthling part right, but what I don’t think you knew is that I am actually a part of a very evolved and sophisticated race of turtles. Anyways greetings to you too what planet are you from?

@LED Cheers to you too and a Good morning to you. If you are up. I think it’s morning at least since 9 hours ago you said you were going to get ready for bed. Unless you are an weird person (In a good way) and are nocturnal.

1 Like

@ChildOfFate

Hi. Good morning/afternoon/evening. You seem to be doing better. I’m happy for you. :relaxed:

1 Like

@kindness I am actually doing better. It’s morning for me and mornings are always good. It could go downhill but I prefer to not think about that and to just think about how the morning is good. Anyways how are you today or tonight. Now that I think about it I need to come up with a word that mixed day and night together and morning.

1 Like

Hello,
I just found this blog. I’m Caitlin. I’m glad to find this for it makes me feel better that some people have similar symptoms that I have. Since I started to get symptoms it’s been hard for me to contact or even get through the day. I used too have mainly voices and paranoia. Now it seems I also am getting antisocial and more inclined to do less making me more dull. I lost a lot of people in my life because I got ill and feel more alone with voices that aren’t very nice. A few months ago I had my 5 th hospitalization, after that I felt worse then I have ever felt. The phycosis was a very scary one involving auditory and some visual hallucinations but loosing my self in many different realities.When I got out of it I felt defeated for I worked hard on trying to get well. I’m getting switched again on a medicine I’ve took already bc my blood levels were bad but like the rest they don’t seem to have an effect with voices. It’s hard for me to talk to friends because it seems to me that they have there life filled with sucess or set in the norms that keep them happy and when I contact or hang out I get stuck in loops and paranoid so it’s hard to spend time without feeling that my ability to be my old self is there. It’s been difficult to bc all my friends don’t really contact me often so it makes me feel alone, for hanging after I set something up with them after contacting where I feel takes a lot, I don’t think they really enjoy the me now that I am. So, with less contact, I become more isolated bc it’s hard when you go to a place to meet up with a friend and every person is there is communicating as a voice saying things that are frightening. I lost a lot of friends being more quiet but I’m glad to see that people can welcome each other here and to hear similar problems with medication, social inclinations or with symptoms. It makes me feel a bit better that it seems many people on medicine have worked and coping with it or living like this seems a little more possible. I feel sometimes I’m living in a nightmare and it has been helpful to see people more coping with it. I just hope all is well and that maybe I will feel better about reading more on ways of being or feeling I can handle these symptoms and get to a level that I’m more actively feel like myself again.

3 Likes

From the planet “Sneezewort”, we sneeze a lot

1 Like

Thanks for asking. I’m doing okay. I’m seeing my psychologist this morning, so I’m trying to think of what to talk about. Usually what’s going on lately or a long-term problem. Oh, that should be fun–not.

I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Hi Caitlin. Welcome to the forum. We have a great bunch of people here, I’m glad you joined!

1 Like

No problem and as for what to talk about, if you haven’t already gone to see them um I actually don’t know. I think the talking about what’s going on lately I feel like that’s almost always a good think. After that I don’t know I’m sorry that wasn’t much help. And I hope you have a great day too.

1 Like

Hey Caitlin. I’m glad that you found this website and the forums. I’ve only been here for a month or two I think. I actually don’t know but I do feel that it is a great place for support and advice.
http://forum.schizophrenia.com/c/diagnosed-Other

Often times if my hallucinations are really bothering me or if I need to talk to them I’ll go there. You might see some of my more recent topics that I’ve made. I really recommend going there for advice it really is a great source of advice. If you ever want to rant to somebody you can always rant to me. I will listen and give the advice that I can, so will most other people here.

well its 15:40 here now but i got up at 15:00

Im ok i suppoze thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TygerLau No problem and I hope that your days turns great and that it’s not just an okay day. Why? Because great says are so much better than Ok days.

@Mountainman hands you a box of tissues Well then happy unbirthday! Those tissues are for all of your sneezing needs!

quietly listens to the very merry unbirthday song XD

2 Likes

i have to go to work later…
just cant wait until the work days over…
then i got the whole of december off :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChildOfFate

Oh sorry…

I forgot to ask how did your day go?

Hope you had a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

The rest of December!? Man I gotta work almost the whole time, cause I gotta go to school 5 whole days a week! It’s actually not that bad just gets tiring, and it’s fine that you forgot to ask I do that sometimes too. Anyways my day has actually been really good so far. My friend came back to school and he’s been gone for a while so I’m really happy to see him, and my hallucinations haven’t bothered me today at all so that’s always a good thing.