Just had to cry it out a little

I got upset at my husband for something stupid. It was dumb and I was trying to not be upset but it wasnt working. We talked about it and I told him what upset me. He apologized and I said it was all good. I apologized for being so emotional about it but he didnt say anything. Then i started overthinking and getting upset at myself cause he might be mad at me and started just crying and crying. I explained what was going on in my head he reassured me and I felt better. I think it was good for me to just cry a little.

2 Likes

It happens but sounds like you’ve sorted it all out. Relationships are hard for the so called normal people so don’t beat yourself up about it. Move forward and good that you recognise you needed to talk it out. A cry every now and then isn’t a bad thing!

4 Likes

You did a great job by talking it out

1 Like

Talking with him was good. I’m glad it went well. If I recall correctly, you are pregnant? That can mess with your emotions. You will likely be more emotional for a while.

I’ve never been pregnant, so I can’t speak from experience, but maybe pregnancy is why you needed to get some crying out of your system? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep I am pregnant and I can definitely tell it’s taking a part in my emotions. Most of the time it’s fine and nothings different by then all of a sudden a little thing will make me really emotional. Working on reminding myself that when it happens to give myself some slack as hormones are all over the place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.