Just had the best cup of tea. Made my day. Anyone else had any other small victories today?

Made it through the workday without saying anything intemperate to certain co-workers.

2 Likes

I got. a piece of mail dropped through the letter slot instead the recycle paper slot

2 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s the best damn tea I ever had in my life.

3 Likes

Wellā€¦I got my grades back from two assignments in my Humanities class. Iā€™m still pulling a B so far. But one setback is I had a short assignment to turn in tonight. I didnā€™t leave myself enough time to complete it fully but I got half of it in. The frustrating thing that sunk me my last several classes is not that the material is too hard for me, itā€™s I just procrastinate on starting, like finding little things to do like cleaning or eating or going on the internet to avoid starting. And thatā€™s what I did today.

Itā€™s the same old story. Iā€™ve taken some difficult classes but when I actually sit down to do something I do pretty well. Its just getting started thatā€™s difficult. I grew up being pretty intelligent but Iā€™ve amazed myself a hundred times over that I write such good papers for my classes. Iā€™ve really gotten some great comments and feedback from many teachers on my work.

4 Likes

@anon94176359 ā€¦Iā€™m doing all the right things and exercising and eating well enough. Tonight one of my little brothers is turning up and offered to buy me some pizza! Iā€™m winning that and saying yes! Bring pizza!

He and his mrs are turning upā€¦well he hasnā€™t married her the bastardo but itā€™ll happen. She is with child and have this ultra cute name for a girl which the scan says they are having. So many boys in my family so really chuffed that sheā€™s having a girl!

Mate. Iā€™m glad your on a good one because with Pizza Iā€™m having the best time possible in my avoid cheese universe!

2 Likes

Made it to the day program 2 days in a row.

2 Likes

I love tea especially first thing in morning
I like sainsburys fair trade red label

2 Likes

I actually walked pretty well today, despite having a weird gait. So Iā€™m really, really proud!
Also, had better energy, less hallucinations/delusionsā€¦so got to hang out with a friend of mine.

Disabilities might bring me down, but my spirit against them doesnā€™t.
Really proud of everyone here!

4 Likes

I just had tea after a nice hot shower, going to physio today

4 Likes

I have a large mug i have my yorkshire tea in (3 teabags) with 3 sugars left to simmer usually for 5 mins. Thats my morning cuppa in front of the BBC news in the early hours.

Small Victories!? - I understood myself a bit more and made peace with myself about it today. And i am content. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I drink Yorkshire tea too! Is the best tea going

1 Like

Yes! Certainly is - i bulk buy the large packs when on offer in Iceland so i dont run out for weeks. Has to be strong enough so you could stand a teaspoon in it tho lol. And im from sussex lol.

1 Like

Here in Scotland we call it ā€˜brickies teaā€™ because bricklayers are notorious for have strong, sweet tea when they work outdoors

2 Likes

Yes - Ive known it as roofers tea down south lol. Yorkshire tea is an acquired taste - but i like it.

1 Like

@shellys12 you drink Yorkshire tea too right?

I used to but now I only drink Sainsbury red label try it as itā€™s fine :blush:

1 Like

I climbed the stairs without getting breathless.

3 Likes

Good job on your grades and papers @77nick77!

If I remember correctly, are you almost done with your liberal arts degree?

Take care. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks. I have 5 classes to go including this one. The one I kind of dread is Algebra. It will take a lot of effort because Iā€™ve lost a lot of my math skills over the years.

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦

1. Made my bed.
  2. Cleaned the bathroom.
  3. Watched some movies.
  4. Went for a walk.
  5. Pyrography project.
  6. Collect underpants.
2 Likes