Sorry for your loss @jukebox.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

I’m so sorry, man. That really sucks.

1 Like

So sorry about your brother @jukebox. May he RIP

1 Like

@jukebox My heart goes out to you and your family. I’m so very sorry.

1 Like

My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

I’m so sorry Jukebox. May your brother Rest In Peace. My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

@jukebox

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

I was on my way off this forum but when I saw this thread I knew I couldn’t leave before telling you how sorry I am to hear of your brother’s passing.

@jukebox, you’re one of the most genuine people I’ve ever met, you wear your heart on your sleeve. I know this must be hurting you terribly. I just want you to remember to take care of yourself during this time.

Sleep, eat, breathe, keep moving forward.

You’re a good guy man, my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

@Malvok I have always loved you man…we really hit a wall back in time too and I am so glad you care about me as I do about you too, man…I just hate now that I have to go the funeral…not that it’s a chore, I just don’t like to cry publicly. anyways, I will miss you brother…take care…

thank you everyone for this thread of loving people.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s so sad.

1 Like

Big hugs, @jukebox. I know it is never easy. Sending strength to you and your family over the coming weeks.

1 Like

Losing a brother is a tough one I can imagine…all of those childhood memories when you were both young and strong must come flooding back.

Sad news, but we’re all in your corner at this difficult time, Jukebox!

1 Like

Sorry for the loss of your brother. Sending prayers for you and your family.

1 Like

I’m so sorry man. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hang in there.

:heart: :pray:

1 Like

That’s terrible. I wish the best for you and your family @jukebox

1 Like

I’m so sorry @jukebox. But i suppose that it is good he is in peace now and it isn’t going to be a long drawn out affair that everyone will have to endure. I hope you are coping okay.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your brother @jukebox my dad died about the same age, it’s not nice but I try and remember the good times we spent together, his funeral went well and I am glad people were very respectful about him.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.