Just got punched

That’s f***** up, sorry to hear it. If you report her, that becomes the police’s problem. You don’t have to confront her on your own

Sometimes calling the police helps them. I got to goto the hospital and get meds.

After being locked up in isolation for two weeks🙁

I would have called the cops and got the person who punched me arrested for assault

Wow, thats crazy. Yeah, I’d call the cops to teach her that she can’t get away with that. Stop her from doing that to someone else in the future. I hope that you are ok.

I live in Oakland and have been confronted and threatened by a homeless person in the couple years I’ve been here. Others have shouted mean or violent things to me after I walk away without giving them something. I never physically got hit, unless you count the two times at mental hospitals.

The Chevron I buy cigs at around the corner used to have a security guard but they laid him off during covid and now it’s a lot worse. I don’t know what the solution is, I’d complain to the store manager. They need to hire someone to stand guard at the entrance. If you fail to do that in this part of Oakland you will GUARANTEED get lots of negative Yelp reviews by harassed customers.

1 Like

I got punched in the chest at a home for mentally ill people and did not call the cops, so I understand where you are coming from though. Still, probably best to call.

If someone were to hit me, I would call the police. That hasn’t happened to me yet though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.