Just found out my brother could be smoking weed

Thanks everyone for ur advice it was very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

My mom and I talked to him and it went very well! Better than I thought it would go

5 Likes

Even after 21 for most people.

2 Likes

Tell him schizophrenia can run in families and marijuana can contribute to psychosis.

1 Like

so im 15 and I smoke weed yeah I know I get lectures on it because of the schizophrenia but teenagers are going to do what they want I haven’t noticed anythings getting worse with smoking personally now psychedelics can mess you up thats happened to my boyfriend and brother

1 Like

People generally don’t notice things getting worse, or at least don’t realize it’s connected to weed usage. But you just posted about how horrible things are for you right now. Did you ever stop to think it might be connected to smoking?

4 Likes

I have gone most of this year without smoking and everything was still getting worse I think its just getting worse as I get older I don’t smoke a lot anymore, you know ninjastar I really appreciate having you on this site.

1 Like

Thanks. I care a lot about the site, and the people here. Did you get a chance to read those studies o posted up above about the effects of marijuana on a developing brain?

2 Likes

Yeah you definitely have always seemed like an incredibly genuine and caring person @Ninjastar.

And yes I did read them before I spoke with my brother about it…it really helped me get a better idea of what to say to him.

3 Likes

no but ill check it out whats the link?

1 Like

Oh idk if that reply was meant for me or someone else but either way I meant what I said!!

2 Likes

I loved hearing it :heartpulse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.