Schizophrenia.com

Just Don't Smoke!

So, I’ve been not smoking, and even I’m nicotine free. And I’ve been going to the Supermarket once a day and buying a package of sushi for myself. It’s a kind of expensive way to go, but I thought that was really healthy. Afterall, I’m saving about $10 a day by not smokking.

Yesterday, I was in a different supermarket, so I asked a store employee where their sushi was, and she put on a disgusted look and said, “Oooh. That’s really bad stuff, isn’t it?” Then she paused and offered an apologetic, “But I suppose if you like it . . .”

Therefore, when I finally woke today, it was after a vivid in color dream. The last thing I remember in the dream was looking at a technicolor phamphlet for the program, “Fish Anonymous”. The idea was, “You really don’t know what that fish you’re buying really is, do you?”

Jayster

Five months, five days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 22 seconds. 10609 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,122.42. Life saved: 5 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours, 5 minutes

that is so great @Jayster I am really happy for you. Instead of the daily reward like you do I want to save up for bigger things. like guitars and savings. I really hate not having savings. I still have to pay off a loan which I plan on paying off January first week. anyways, good for you Jayster.

Im not quitting.

I hope i die soon.

It’s great that you’ve quit smoking. You deserve to treet yourself for it. With the money you save you could buy a lot. With all the pollutants in the ocean you might not want to eat too much fish.