Just don’t feel like it

Ever have days where “you just don’t feel like it?” I’ve tried video games, reading, drawing, and watching a movie so far today and I just don’t feel like doing any of it. I haven’t had a lot of trouble with motivation this week so today is a setback. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

1 Like

All the time bwell a good chunk of time. I take a :sleeping: then get up move around. I hope you feel better :slightly_smiling_face:

I laid down for a while. Got up and turned a movie on. Watched about three minutes then turned it off. Just really can’t get motivated to do anything. But sitting around is boring. I just can’t win today

1 Like

I think it’s a good sign that you’re trying to beat the boredom. Sometimes I get stuck and all I do is pace for hours. I hope you find a way to feel better soon.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about just sleeping the day away

To be fair, I also had a nap today :sleeping:

Would it help to go for a walk outside?

1 Like

I took a nap today, too, and I very rarely take them. Just one of those days, I guess…

@anon44466342, I haven’t spoke to you yet…
Is fever to tell album name?

1 Like

It’s like 20 degrees, snowy, and wind gusts of 20mph. No way am I going out in that. I’m just sitting under a blanket looking out over the field. Chewing tobacco. I’m waiting for red dead redemption 2 to install on my laptop. If I feel like doing anything it’s playing that game.

1 Like

Where are you from Tulane? Ohio?

I don’t blame you with weather like that. Hope you enjoy your game, it sounds like a good plan :+1:

Yes, it’s an album name. I like the band and I felt it fit well enough. Where does your name come from?

1 Like

It’s my nick name and it can’t be pronounced right in English :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, Columbus area

This the name. I gotcha. Did you get any snow this week?

Yeah, we’ve had maybe 4 inches total the last couple weeks. Every time it starts to melt, we get another layer haha

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.