Just checked, yah! got my monthly SSDI yesterday

did you guys?
it always feels good to have something.

3 Likes

Got my pension. Bought some groceries and I spend mostly on food because I’m a fat guy and I’m hungry a lot lol!

1 Like

ha. I like having food too, in the pantry, fridge and freezer, and especially Phil does.

2 Likes

I wear sweatpants all the time because if I wore pants with a belt I’d always have to be loosening them up. I don’t want to starve because I’ve been without food in my life and I didn’t like it.

2 Likes

yeah. it’s understandable, plus who can find a decent belt anyway.

2 Likes

It’s also because I buy all my clothes online usually since it’s just me and my senior citizen mom at my house so we don’t get out much…so sizing myself properly to wear clothes that would fit me right isn’t really something I want or feel the need to do.

1 Like

yeah, totally. for me, as a woman, I never want to try on a bra. well hell they got like 4 rungs to clasp on them, I figure it’ll fit.
sometimes not, though, those padded bras. ha.

2 Likes

I got my disability on March 29th. Always at the end of the month.

Do you want to buy something special this month?

1 Like

oh, good.
ahhh, no. my stepdad birthday is tomorrow though.
probably send something out for my grandson for Easter,
and also for my son, he’s here in town.
it won’t be much.
gotta pay bills, gas and such.
bout you?

2 Likes

When I got my disability I bought some clothes from a thrift shop and ordered some alkaline products including tea and greens that you mix up with water. It’s supposed to be healthy.

I always treat myself on some small things.

3 Likes

yeah it’s good to do it sometimes, in my opinion,
but my cousin Betsy was constantly grazing on veggies,
not sure about meals, or supplements, she got breast cancer.
and a good friend from college, Karen, when she

was pregnant, popping around 7 supplements, 3X a day.
dead, from breast cancer at age 41.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.