Just celebrated 24 hours smoke free

I spent about the last 22 hours of those sleeping and having crazy vivid dreams.

2 Likes

I have not smoked for five years, I did not smoke long, my smoking habit started when I was at the psych ward, and then I stopped it and started again and now it has been appx five years without tobacco.

1 Like

That’s great so many with Sz smoke, but you seem to have broken free. Just keep rehearsing how awful it is; maybe by helping others.

Stay vigilant.

Thank goodness it’s going to be tough but you can get through it.:blush:

1 Like

They say that quitting smoking comes in 3’s. Third day, third week and third month are the toughest to overcome. I smoked for 18 years and I quit in 2007…31 May 2007 at 07:00…you can ask almost any ex smoker when did they quit and they’ll tell you the exact date… I think it is because it is so difficult to quit. :smiley:

1 Like

I tell myself there are a shortage of days in my history that I’ve even made it this far… So Thanks for the kind words!!

How is Texas, or specifically how are you? I hear power is back? I am completely ‘head in the sand’ to the scope of it all but that will change when I get my druthers.

But yeah how are you managing?

I’m one of the lucky folks. Yeah Texas is still in crisis. I’ll be glad when Texas gets better. Hugs

2 Likes

Good for you @anon64158233
You’ve got this!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.