Just ate some chips and guacamole

I have basic cable with Comcast. The game is on FS1. How you doing today @yaz1?

Cook it with an egg in it and add hot sauce

2 Likes

doing alright…o I think we do have fs1, didn’t know it was on

im trying to decide whether or not to pay for mlb.tv. ill be blacked out from watching my beloved Cincinnati Reds, but I can get all the other teams, I don’t have anybody else to root for though so I might just save my money. anyways spring training games start tomorrow

1 Like

Why will the Reds games be blacked out? I remember when I lived in Ohio sometimes the Bengals games were blacked out if the stadium didn’t sell out. It was pretty lame.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I think they have some kind of contract with the local cable. we used to get all the games from fox sports ohio, but now we don’t have it. anyways because of the cable deals we cant get the games streaming online…I’m assuming

well correction we can get the games 2 hours later but not live…all other teams games I could get live. it seems kinda backwards to me, personally i’d rather have the internet and not pay for cable

1 Like

is pulicic playing for Dortmund, I just read he might transfer to another club

1 Like

I just record Nuggets games and watch it the next day because I go to bed so early. Just stay away from sports articles, so you don’t know who wins the game. Watching it later on works out for me.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t notice Pulisic playing for Dortmund. I was looking for him.

that’s unfortunate. he seems to be a playmaker. I wonder if he’ll ever play in the states. maybe when he gets older after he’s made his money

1 Like

Maybe Barcelona and Real Madrid will want him. If they don’t he probably will end up in the USA like Clint Dempsey.

how are you today? the best…is chips and guacamole on your diet?

1 Like

I’m doing great man. Just trying new brain food. It was about 250 calories. If I gain weight I probably won’t eat it anymore.

2 Likes

yeah dude. avocados are great for you. a rare treat never hurts

2 Likes

I bought guacamole, apples, and blueberries today. I think the apples are helping me focus the best.

2 Likes

interesting. I’m debating on if I should plant 8 cherry trees or 8 apple trees on my folks land. my mom already planted one cherry so I’m leaning towards cherry. I got plans to take over their place @TheBest lol

2 Likes

Apples are great that’s all I know. My parents told my brother and I that we can sell their house if they die. I really don’t want them to die though.

same here, I’m not looking forward to my inheritance. their in pretty good health, my dad thinks he will be able to live into his 90’s my mom is getting healthier with her diet, she takes medicine for high blood pressure. there both in their 60’s. how old are your parents? enjoy them while there still here

1 Like

Yeah my parents are in their 60’s. Yeah I love my parents.

alright the best have a good day. I’m going to try to go get some stuff done. nice talking to you

1 Like

Later man. Take it easy.