Just ate some chips and guacamole

Nothing is better than eating chips and guacamole while watching sports.

13 Likes

@thebest I should get into more sports than just American Football. It’s fun to watch two teams struggle against each other. I watched baseball sometimes, and was able to have fun with it as long as I found one of the teams to route for.

Chips and dip are awesome.

1 Like

Makes me want some chips and queso! Aw, now I’m hungry again! D: Maybe I’ll make some of the fancy ramen I got when I get home.

4 Likes

Watching American Football is my ultimate favorite @Coldcomfort. I wish it lasted the whole year, but I realize it’s unrealistic. Baseball is great as well. Hopefully the Rockies are good this year. They were pretty decent last year. Basketball and Soccer are my go to sports when I can’t watch football.

Chips and queso sound good as well @zombiepupper. In high school I would go to Qdoba everyday and get a chicken burrito with queso it was so good.

2 Likes

I usually eat chips with creme fraiche while watching TV shows. I love doing that. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooh, I’ve never been to Qdoba, but I love getting chicken quesadillas and dipping them in queso. So good!

3 Likes

I’ve never tried creme fraiche @Berru. Sounds good though.

1 Like

I think it’s almost the same as sour cream, only less sour.
It’s yummy, I usually dip barbeque chips in it.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed baseball when I can resolve to settle down to watch. Very interesting sport.

1 Like

yummy sounds good

Yeah I played baseball my first year of high school. I don’t think I’ve ever hit a curveball or could throw a baseball faster than 70 mph, so I never played at a high level.

1 Like

Hah, I played little league as a kid, and got beaned good by a baseball. I distinctly remember watching it in slow motion as it flew toward my face. That was the end of that, sports wasn’t for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man. I was so worried about getting hit by a pitch. My Dad really wanted me to play because he was an all-state baseball player in high school. I eventually got over the fear and probably was the worst fielder on my team, but I always batted 4th because I was taller than everyone else with natural power.

1 Like

I was terrible about picking up signals while running the bases. You have to be pretty smart to play baseball.

1 Like

Yeah, baseball takes a lot mentally and physically, I wasn’t cut out for it, but I really wasn’t interested in playing anyhow. Good game to watch and appreciate.

1 Like

I was an umpire at one point. Probably made a couple hundred dollars. It’s a pretty tough job.

1 Like

Sounds good 15151515

2 Likes

This Dortmund vs. Atalanta Europa league game is really good.

do you have a basic cable package or do you have something with an added sports package? we don’t get much European soccer here, sometimes on Saturdays the bigger clubs will be on tv

1 Like