Just ate a load of pasta

Was nice. Had it with pesto.

6 Likes

I just had macoroni pasta…a little onion clove and slow frying on heat… take care…!!!

3 Likes

That sounds nice! Did you enjoy it?

1 Like

Yes it was average …!!:om: Take care…!!! I am off to walk…have a nice day…

2 Likes

it is ok:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::unamused::kissing_smiling_eyes::drooling_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::relieved::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I ate spaghetti last night too. I didn’t use meat sauce. I seasoned it with butter and parmesean cheese. It was delicious. That’s the way I like to eat pasta.

2 Likes

Dude, you’re playing hard to get. This is the second time I’m asking you, what’s the meaning of the picture :om: ?? Why do you use it?

3 Likes

I have pasta nearly every day :yum:

1 Like

It’s aum (or om)
It’s associated with Ganesha
Also used a lot in yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, ect
A (ahh): the waking state.
U (ooh): the dream state.
M (mmm): the state of deep sleep.

That’s just what I know from growing up with a spiritual family. Am I close @far_cry0 ?

2 Likes

SOORY @Andrey for late reply…I told u my memory is super slow… i know u know my cognitive symptoms… i forgot a lot of thing at once…:om:
:om: is sacred word for hindu… @valiumprincess is right on her own way… it includs three alphabet aah ooh um which represent Great God of hindu Brahma, Bishnu, mahesh the creator and destroyer of mankind and universe …!!! Did u understood now @Andrey…

3 Likes

Yeah… somehow… :blush:
Thanks buddy. I’ll stick to my usual emojis :metal:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.