Jurassic World 2 Trailer

AW SNAPO

3 Likes

Nice… if they shrunk the trex down to like 4 foot would that be more or less scary… ? It could sneak better… also the raptors are too large…

2 Likes

Its an average looking trailer…are u goona watch it @anon1571434 … i am not sure i am going to watch it …!!!

2 Likes

@flameoftherhine Raptors are actually 4 ft in real life I heard. And uh, I’m kind of tired of the T-Rex always coming to bail them out already

@far_cry0 maybe, the first Jurassic World was good so I’ll probably watch this one.

2 Likes

Yeah trex is like jurrasic parks exmachina…he just pops up and save all the humans… id actually enjoy a jurrasic world with no shittu human story line… it could just be about a raptor who unites all the raptors and takes the island and it would be awesome… # # nomorehumans

1 Like

Right now there is only one raptor. Wonder who he/she will boogie with to make more baby raptors.

Also why did they color code them :joy: It looks so silly

1 Like

It will probably breed with itself because genes used from some fuggin frog thats all female but still makes babies with unfertilized eggs… thats real but it may not be a frog…weird…

1 Like

Oh I heard a theory that all the dinosaurs are not really dinosaurs because it’s dumb to think that mosquitoes just layed around waiting for sap to kill them. Or something like that. And so they are all genetically engineered monsters (like how Dr Grant says in JP3) and that’s why they all look like how we expect them too.

I don’t know if I believe the not getting stuck in sap part but I would say you can’t get any other cells or dna from blood other than blood. And if you do, it’s in small unusable amounts. Can’t get brain matter or eye tissue or anything from an organ.

So yeah, John Hammond is such a conman that he has so many tricks that people end up missing some lol.

The found a mummified anklosaur… the might could get dna from that… im unsure how well it preserved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.