Joke. You all know the correct pronunciation of "pianist" right? Cheer up, Sarad

A man walks into a bar and takes a seat at the bar next to a guy wearing a hat.
The guy wearing a hat has a cloth bag next to him. The guy who just walked in is curious and asks, “What’s in the bag, friend”?
The guy in the hat reaches inside the bag and pulls out a tiny piano. Then he reaches in again and pulls out a tiny, foot-tall little man wearing a tuxedo. The little man starts playing some beautiful classical music.
The guy who just walked in says to the other guy, "Wow, that’s great! Where did you get him?"
The man in the hat says, “Well I’ll tell you buddy. One day, I was walking down the street and I walked into a thrift shop and saw an old lamp I liked. I took it home and I accidentilly dropped it and the top came off and a Genie popped out and told me I have one wish.”

The first guy says, "Hey can I try it?"
So the man reaches in the bag and out comes the lamp and the first guy takes it and takes the top off, and sure enough a Genie comes out and says, “You have one wish”.
The guy says, “I want a million bucks”. All of a sudden there’s ducks everywhere, quacking, flying, pooping.
The guy cries out, "Hey, that damn Genie must be deaf???
The man in the hat says, “Yeah, you really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?”

5 Likes

How can I cheer up? I don’t know the right pronunciation for pianist! :cry:

Edit: heard it Lol

2 Likes

I was in the pub with my wife last night and I said, “I love you”.
She said, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
I replied, “It’s me talking to the beer”.

6 Likes

Sounds like you had to sleep on the couch that night.

1 Like

Haha that’s a good joke nick :slight_smile:

Good one Nick, made me chuckle

Love that joke…
Nice one… :laughing:

Here’s one I hope you like… (hope it’s not too out there)

Three engineers (a young electrical engineer, an older mechanical engineer and an old civil engineer) go out for a beer after work

Of course after a few beers they begin to discuss what sort engineer God would be.

The young one started off… think of all the electricity making the heart and head work… and down the nervous system… God must be an electrical engineer.

The older one counted… No sorry… think of the knee and the elbow… and all the weight bearing hinges in the body that keeps up mobile, flexible and up right… God must be a mechanical engineer…

The old guy finished his beer and said… No… God is a Civil engineer and here’s the proof… ONLY and I do mean ONLY a civil engineer would run a sewer line through a recreation area. (think about it)

Hmm, I’m not sure I get it, @SurprisedJ.

Is it about RE-creation (as in man) and the digestive system? It’s the only thing I can figure out.

My pianist hits all the high notes :blush:

1 Like

15 characters…

Oh, hell, I finally got it @SurprisedJ. Good one!

1 Like