Joint and muscle pain

Been having joint and muscle pain for a little while now. I think it may be linked to Januvia but I cant be sure. I have discontinued for a few days now and the seemingly random pain still persists. I’m really hoping it goes away some time after discontinuation. It could be other conditions as well, I suppose. Sure seemed like it was linked to the time I started taking Januvia, though.

I get random joint pain in my knees or elbows and random muscle pain anywhere from my feet and ankles all the way up to my hands. I’m hoping it will fade away as drug is discontinued.

2 Likes

I got these exercises from physical therapy for my knees and they are unbelievably effective but I don’t have knee problems usually and I’m putting them on the back burner for my old age. This past summer I had to decide if I would live and get out and walk or be more of a burden on the system. And I got away with the minimum 20 minutes round trip to the pharmacy. I am really sensitive to heat and should get out at 5 a.m. and I am awake then usually.

I’ve got to do better in the future though. I still have trouble getting up off the couch and the older I get the weaker.

I am really getting into watching country bluesmen play guitar on YouTube. It’s a great source.

1 Like

Hmmm, you haven’t been on here much lately, @Bowens. Sorry about your pain.

1 Like

DPP-4 inhibitors are known for causing some joint pain. Hope it gets better.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.