Job you most want

If you could have any job what would it be? Mine would probably be a grandiose delusion like an astronaut or something. A good job for me now would be working at a grocery store, but really I don’t think I’d be very much help.

2 Likes

Running my own tech company.

2 Likes

I have been trying to get a government job for about 6 years now. No luck.

If I could get off meds I would go back to being a pilot.

4 Likes

I didn’t know pilots couldn’t be on meds.

I want to be a cashier again.

2 Likes

They can’t. All the meds I take are disqualifying.

1 Like

Oh that’s a bummer.

Community college math professor…

2 Likes

Maybe a firefighter, if I were more handy. I miss the camaraderie of working, and firefighters have a good bond with one another.

1 Like

i’d like to own a successful restaurant someday. just hang out with a ballgame on, do the books, and have a meal. part of me wants a pub but I don’t know if I want to contribute to enabling drunks all day. I’m just not sure it can be done responsibly. anyways that’s it. restaurant owner.

3 Likes

Philosopher, economist and political theorist.

4 Likes

I would want most to be an entrepreneur in the technology sector,
my second priority is to be an entrepreneur in the financial services sector,
and the third priority is Israeli national politics.
I could go on and on with my priorities.

4 Likes

I would like to be a musician

3 Likes

I would be a successful sales woman. I have no idea what I would sell though. Probably either door to door or online or both.

1 Like

If I knew what proffesion I want I would have it . ATM I don’t want any proffesion I want to heal my thoughts

2 Likes

I want to be thought analyser

2 Likes

CEO of company …they r paid well

2 Likes

I want to be a holistic psychiatrist that put his own schizophrenia in remission with dietary changes (mainly drinking ionized water and avoiding junk food and soda), with only a minimal dose of anti-psychotics, and I will share my methods with my patients.

Just need it to work on myself, am like 2 weeks into it right now with good results. Once I’m in full remission, I’ll settle down and have a wife, raise some kids, then go to med school for this purpose.

4 Likes

Librarian. It’s my new dream.

7 Likes

i’ve applied for a cleaning position again, a bit more hours this time :slight_smile:

4 Likes