Job fairs may not be for me

So I get a new outfit to go to a job fair and end up spending about forty minutes there, trying to be as invisible as possible. Maybe these aren’t for me. Maybe jobs aren’t for me. I wish there was something I could do at home but my motivation is so low.

2 Likes

I know what you mean about motivation being low. I am doing good just to keep myself in order at home. There’s no way i could work right now. At least you’re trying though. That’s something to feel good about.

2 Likes

I can’t work either. Nor even volunteer

1 Like

try going to the next one.

maybe this time nothing leapt out and grabbed you but just showing up is good exposure and who knows, you might find something of interest or that you like.

there are options for working from home that are usually after you are established with a company.

some of the easy ones to get are not worth it but there are some that are no showing up to an interview that are worth it.

explore all your options and even if you go to the next one and it doesn’t work out, maybe it inspires you with something that will.

Yeah I think those can be a serious waste of time

why didn’t you go get it?

You need to sell.

And they’ll deliver.

So I went to an Amazon hiring event. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I missed a job fair yesterday. I had a group I had to attend instead.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.