Jesus, Psalm 91 the CURE

believing in jesus is the most precious thing ever if you have schozphrenia and are really bad right now, please read the bible every night before going to sleep. If you believe he wil cure you. You will feel so much better, read the 91,23,43 they are the most famous ones and one of my favorites, I got cured by it and i thank god for saving me. God bless everyone

SALM 91 SAYS : He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. 5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. 9 Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place-- the Most High, who is my refuge-- 10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. 12 On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. 14 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. 15 When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Lol, it’s Psalm, and no cure.

3 Likes

i just had a discussion…and my voices don’t agree with you…!!!
dark sith skips down the road , off to a picnic with all his demons.
take care

1 Like

I was shocked when I read psalm 38, because it’s such an accurate description of me. For a while I was reading the bible every night, I feel bad that I still haven’t read it all the way through.

Buddhism helps too’

god bless you , god loves you and he shall cure from all your illnesses

I believe in the flying spaghetti monster and he says you’re wrong.

5 Likes

why doesnt god heal amputees?

3 Likes

Well thanks, hope you keep feeling better.

We were told by Jesus to seek physician if we are ailing. In the mean time, prayer is useful for healing of spirituality.

2 Likes

I like Christians theyre happy people but why try and make others believe what you do I don’t get it.

Maybe they want others to share the same happiness?

well I could be happy if I believed a lot of ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Harsh, but true. I’m sure the poster has ok intentions in posting this, but it’s like throwing a cake with a grenade in it at people, and tailing off. It’s insane, it doesn’t help anybody, it’s rationally wrong, and they can’t even logically back themselves up.
It’s the same thing every time. Someone says Jesus is the way, then ignores every question and non-christian stance thereafter… amazing…

3 Likes

I’ve believed in Jesus my whole life, worship him still, but I still have my illnesses. I do believe though that everything you go through is for a purpose and God never gives a person more than what they can go through. Maybe having my illness and writing my blog about dealing with it on a daily basis is my purpose, (spreading knowledge to those who might not find it anywhere else) I don’t know. The lord works in mysterious ways.

Radicals sometimes believe it is the believers unbelief that is getting in the way of their healing from demonic influence. Hoooookay.

dark sith takes grenade out of the cake and eats the cake with a cup of tea…mmmmmmm…yummy.
take care

1 Like

well i wouldn’t say its the cure outright, i mean his words do comfort me but i still have to take medication and see a p/doc, there is no way i could be a practicing Christian if i wasn’t stable enough and yes i am thankful for that,

also what i find is that most people ask very hard questions and most of the time we don’t have all the answers so i suggest you do your own homework if you really need to know unless you have other intentions when you ask these questions,

i mean sometimes even ministers find it hard to answer some questions even when looking to God, in the bible i think there is a passage about God where God himself cannot tell someone all the answers, i can’t remember where in the bible but i think he lets the person make his own mind up.

but if you have any questions try typing them into google and maybe you will find your answer that way.

Jesus helps all those who seek his truth. This will be my only testimony to those believeing in a cure, say I wish to be cured . And you will be healed.

Excellent idea, The Church of Google.

Funny how nobody dare offend the religious yet schizophrenics who struggle or have struggled with religious delusions get ■■■■ on.

Edit: Two separate thoughts, one post. The second isn’t directed at you @mrhappy.