Jesse's voices

They keep laughing at me cuz I cant figured out there game I told them that I dont want to play no matter what but they keep laughing at me

They say nothing is real and they can kill me at a drop of a hat

I dont belive them but they say I do what should I do?

talk with ur pdoc about increasing the dose/change meds

There playing a new game with me saying that me trying to not play there game is all them and non of e so they can couse me more pain after death

They give me little ques for ever thing that I can feel it’s getting old they have been doing this for over a year now

I can feel faces though my face I dont know what’s going on any more

1 Like

They keep telling me that they are raping me

A bunch of of stuff going on in my body that I cant explain they say they are torturing me

Do you have like a telephone?? :yawning_face: Maybe you could reality check, if you know what I mean…Maybe those voices would stop if people knew that talking to people also on the phone,is a way to tune in to something closer to mother earth and the truth…

Oh or get a cat, that keep those thoughts away

The voices made me remember when I say crosses on people’s face telling me those are the one with eternal life and pasted the test

Maybe you should go to the ER. Sounds bad amigo.

I absolutely respect a log or journaling as a means of processing the voices. I have one myself

They suffocate and torture me saying this will be forever

Sex does not sex and video games no longer do any thing for me any more

They keep saying that it’s the illuminati and aliens controlling everthing with there minds and that every one except me is gods no one is left

They say its true

Why dont you quit smoking? It’s one of the most important things you could do in your lifetime.

Voices spitting on me calling me scum

The nicotine is wrecking your blood brain barrier. You’re making your situation worse.

1 Like