Jeff Bezos set a new wealth record of $172 billion USD

I applaud his business of being the largest e-commerce company in North America that has fast, reliable shipping. I would enjoy being in his shoes right now.

1 Like

I wanna know if he’s looking for a girlfriend?

3 Likes

Really? He just gave half to his ex wife! Amazing.

2 Likes

Jeff Bezos is divorced from his 1st wife who took 25% of Bezos’s net worth at that time. She is now the 12th richest person in the world at $56 billions USD. They have 3 biological sons and 1 adopted daughter.

1 Like

Well who says I can’t get in line as well?

3 Likes

She could have got more lol. Like 50% haha. Cheap guy.

Honestly I love Amazon but they don’t always have the best prices anymore. Walmart is good and even local supermarkets. Depends when and what you get.

I think Amazon should be broken up and he should pay his workers more and get taxed more.

I dont like the guy at all.

1 Like

2019 was when the divorce was finalized. At that time 25% of Amazon stock was worth $35.6 Billions USD.

1 Like

The monetary settlement was decided by the courts and lawyers. I agree about paying workers a higher hourly wage since Jeff Bezos and Amazon are worth so much.

Why do you not like Jeff Bezos?

Well, I’m sure many women are trying to get his attention but after a divorce. I’d say he will have to thoroughly consider who he would marry next if at all.

1 Like

I like Amazon but some stuff you just can’t buy online like cloths, they might not fit. They don’t have vapes and ejuice nicotine which I buy regularly. Also they don’t have every computer component I want.
Used items prices are cheaper on eBay.
I mainly use AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, Newegg and Kijiji. For ejuice, I use DashVapes.

2 Likes

There are regulations for selling vapes and or nicotine products online as buyers of those products could be minors. As for clothes, usually one buys the size that fits them and there is an option to return a product in a limited time window as well as in a certain condition. Building gaming computer towers is a pass time for me which no longer has a large market share. Smartphones and gaming consoles is where the gaming market is headed, no more of the old classic computer desktop towers.

1 Like

I think he can afford to pay more taxes. At least Bill Gates is using his money and his expertise to make the world better. If Jeff used his money and expertise to make the world better I could forgo the taxes.

2 Likes

Jeff Bezos probably pays the most amount of income taxes and Amazon pays a large amount of corporate taxes. Bill Gates has been the wealthiest man in the world for over 30 years so philanthropy would of course be one of his hallmarks. Majority of citizens of a given country have to pay income taxes to their respective governments. This is how nations work.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. Never read any articles from the Washington Post.

Have you read the wiki? He’s been accused of fraud among other things. I wouldn’t be wrong if I said Jeffy will win JEDI contract even though microsoft is a better company.

That’s how the world works sometimes. People like Jeffy don’t pay taxes or take advantage of loopholes and tax havens.

People like jeffy are not helping with dividing the country.

A lot of brick and mortar stores, communities, towns, and mom and pop stores are going bankrupt because of Amazon.

Everybody knows amazon music and video prime sucks. I only like it because of pkd movies.

1 Like

The closing of those small stores due to the rise of Amazon is a natural evolution of the business cycle and or trend. I don’t think anyone nowadays read a printed newspaper but instead read their news sources online. The same can be said of cassette tapes, music CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and the what not. We are just experiencing the progression of technology.

As the wealthiest man and one of the most valuable technology companies, Mr. Bezos and Amazon would be required to pay their fair share of taxes or else Bezos wealth couldn’t be accounted for not to mention that Amazon stock valuation would be determined by Amazon shareholders.

I am this happy for Jeff Bezos.

:poop:

If he wants to squeeze every nickel until it shits and be buried in a whole cemetery with all his wealth zen sure.

4 Likes

Jeff Bezos probably as of right now makes business decisions regarding Amazon. Everyone else below Bezos just follows his decisions and executes them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bezos lives longer than either one of us meaning we will be buried in a cemetery first. As for his wealth and what happens to it after he passes away, who knows.

1 Like

Jeff Bezos name is already to famous because of his name wich means kisses in spanish.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Thanks for informing us. All I read from Wikipedia is that Bezos is his adopted name.