Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin is launching William Shatner on October tourist spaceflight

William Shatner going into space at 90. How cool is that? Will he wear a star trek uninform though :thinking:

5 Likes

oh that is cool yea!

1 Like

That would be cool!

1 Like

3 Likes

I’d hate to hear if he accidentally shat himself at lift off.

:thinking:

1 Like

I hope he survives the flight…he’s like 90 years old.

2 Likes

Thats what I was going to say.

2 Likes

I say good for him for living his life to the fullest at 90! Even if he doesn’t survive, what a great way to go out!

2 Likes

That is freaking awesome! Captain Kirk to the rescue LOL

2 Likes

Ceo entrepreneur, born in 1964 JEFFREY! JEFFREY BEZOS!
Cmon Jeffrey you can do it, pave the way, put your back into it, tells us why, show us how.
Look at where you came from, look at you now.
Zuckerberg and Gates and Buffett
Amateurs, can ■■■■■■■ suck it
■■■■ their wives, drink their blood
Come on, Jeff, get 'em!

1 Like

Not quite, but I’m still quite pleased…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

That’s freakin’ amazing!!

1 Like

The carbon emissions for each rocket flight destroys the planet for the whims of rich people. It sickens me really, especially in these times.

1 Like

If we all work together to reduce our carbon footprints, we might just be able to save the world’s billionaire space industry.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s 90 years old
God bless him

Kind of similar to how the vikings would send their honored dead out in flaming vessels.

Although at his age, honor was pretty much out of the question and being forced to jump off a cliff would be more likely.

I bet he’s glad he’s not a viking.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I have to work today, was running a little late getting ready because I wanted to watch Shatner’s interview with Jeff Bezos once he landed. I’m caught up now but I had to rush my shower and pack my lunch quickly. Gotta leave for work soon, but glad I got to see it. It’s all over the news now.

1 Like