(?) :::POLL::: Jealousy :::POLL::: (?)

I don’t really get jealous.
Too old for that crap.

1 Like

I will send them your way then - when they are strutting about, whilst trying to rinse you for your money :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice, I’m something of a Dr Dolittle when it comes to human animals.

1 Like

I used to get angry when my ex would look at other women. It made me feel like I wasn’t good enough. I don’t think I’d have a problem with it now cos I’ve learned that it’s human nature and has nothing to do with my value.

2 Likes

I got accused of that all the time with the wife. She used to phone the bar up when i was in there on a saturday night, to make sure i wasnt with a woman.

She was always invited out with me - but never wanted too. This was before baby was born. That woman had her issues as well as mine.

1 Like

That must’ve been frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah - All water under the bridge now. She gave me my daughter - so i will always be thankful to her for that.

1 Like

Women get angry cos it makes us feel inadequate. Like we’re not beautiful enough.

1 Like

Yeah i know. But at the same time you cannot be glued to your partner 24/7 or you would drive each other nuts. Everyone needs their own space now and again.

The wife was just insecure. I told her i loved her daily, and always gave her a kiss goodbye. I dont actually think i was enough for her.

1 Like

Jealousy is anger of the weak

1 Like

Jealousy has its roots in ownership. Possession of a person is what is indicated in the ritual of marriage as though they were property. That is why jealousy often occurs because they feel they own another person and in that wish to control and manipulate them to their own conditioning.

It doesn’t work though as the premise is flawed. The notion of owning someone when the idea is to set the other person free has had its day. This generation will probably see themselves getting married a few times in their life, rather than the ideal of one soul mate per life which is few and far between.

Jealousy is inherently bad but it is dictated by a society that predicates it. It makes you feel awful and is best avoided at all costs.

2 Likes

I don’t think of it as owning someone. My ex husband used to dress like a slob and it really embarrassed me. But I said nothing and I never “made him” wear nicer clothes (even though we could afford it) for the simple fact that I didn’t and don’t own him. Now his new wife controls everything he does. So he dresses really nice now

1 Like

Thanks For The Responses Everyone

And Votes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.