Jealousy Is A Metaphorical Departure From Reality

Crickets May Be Unique Individualistic Creatures.

But!, In No Comparison To SATURN (!!!).

You Are Psychologically Oddly Not Offending Me Right Now.

Hmm.

Thus Eternal Silence Is Exposing The Truth Of The Importance Of Sun’s, Moons, And Saturn.

And Yes!, Even Stars And Movies And Dwarf Planets.

I Am So, SoO, SoO0…, Confused.

I Wonder If Saturn Can Heal These Hypothetically, Slightly Odd, Psychological Confusions?.

First of all that is commonplace inferiority. All the weak minded inferiors exhibit that. Next the person you envy. for them they experience a bit of an angry feeling, there can be intensity that comes with it.

Hmm.

My Self Admitted Ignorance Upon Your Brushed Up Language Skills Is Confusing My Psychological Balance Among Thus Darkness In Your Statement.

What . Do . You . Mean (???).

Personal Psychological Sanity Has Been Invisibly Pushed Around By The Turtle Olde Man Again!.

Jus To Be Clear @Purple_Beast, You’re Not The Turtle Olde Man.

Silence Within The Silence Among Isolation & Loneliness Has Caught The Endless Forest By Surprises In The Wake Of Odd Peculiar Strange Bloom Of Space And Time Weaving Webs In Feeling Of A Lives

Moons are big enough to affect gravity which is cool and interesting. Our moon has profound affects on our planet. The tides as a big one and it helps keep people close to the Earth so you don’t fly out to space and become toast. I agree. It’s interesting.

I worked with a kid who had a ma who was a police dispatcher. She always said full moon friday or saturday nights got all the weird calls. Maybe not as many but really whacked out stuff…There’s something in that moon!

Indeed!.

Maybe Peculiarly Interesting Life.

One May Never Know. . . . . . .

I think cycles are important. I’ve found I have mental breakdowns in the spring. I used to have one every 5 years before meds. That moon may have more of an affect on me than I realize…or I’m just plain batshite crazy every half decade.

Gravity is in waves if you look at Einsteins stuff…like those things are big and through the universe…what does that do to insignificant me down here on Earth?

There Is, In Gravity Not A Fool, Life Is Not A Lie…, I Know Thus Much To Be True. . . . . . .

1 Like

Silence…, The Delicate Rain Dance…, Elegance, And Beauty…, Speaking Of The Trance.

Hmm.

Jealousy Can Silently, Quickly, Without Regret, Steal All Of The Physical/Spiritual Being Of Self.

SoO0…,

Be As Of Trust, Truth, Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace As An Eternal Duplicate Mirror Of Choices.

Standing Among The Lions, Tigers, And Bears Homes Within Endless Caves Of Acceptance.

Only You Can Make The Decision To Agree With Whats Left In Your Heart’s Pulse Of Self.

Never Give Up On What You Worked So Hard For. Realize, It Doesn’t Sit Among Jealousy.

That Is Endless, Hopeless Withering, And Helpless Metaphorical Ending’s Breathing Of Ending’s.

Sit Happily As Much As You Are Able Too, In Your Endless Form Of Dreams. . . . . . .

Be Eloquent And See Yourself In A Hopeful Perspective Of The Truth Of What It Is You Are Doing

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.