I've reached the point where I'm giving up on recovery

That’s how I feel with my fatigue. I see my pdoc tomorrow and we will taper off lithium to see if that helps

1 Like

I am feeling the same @everhopeful. I think the only improvements I can experience in the future will be by eliminating side effects. The rest is here to stay

1 Like

once you stable thats good a milestone. now, but what about the real world and your hopes and dreams and things you want to do- new challenges. you done good grasshopper now what do you want.

1 Like

I hear you. I’ve been in the mental health system for 31 years and I’m on disability for my sza. I feel like I’ve been battling for so long, it’s never going to go completely away. My mission now is to find a place where I can cope with life. Hopefully my med change will put me in a better place, but I’m not naive enough to think I’ll be able to get off disability. It would be nice if it happened so my husband and I could enjoy a higher income. Don’t think it will happen though.

For what it’s worth, I’ve always considered you one of the highest functioning people on this forum. I certainly respect you a lot because of your commitment to fight the good fight.

1 Like

I can hope to tread water, just stay afloat from day to day.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.