I've never changed a diaper

im the youngest of 4. all my brothers and sisters asked me to change the diapers of my niece and nephews when they were little but I did not. I already talked to my therapist about it the last time my sister was coming into town. I don’t want to be rude but im honestly not ready to be scrubbing and powdering little kids bits. why do they ask? they are the ones who had kids, hope I didn’t offend them by not doing so. it’s not like the kids will remember when they get older, once they start talking I can play with them fine but I leave the potty stuff up to grandma and grandpa.

1 Like

he said I should take as an honor that they ask. but that I didn’t have to do it if it made me uncomfortable. so I didn’t. only one is still in diapers. the oldest is off to college now. this period of my life is almost over. do you think i’ll regret it as an old man?

When my oldest niece was a baby, I changed countless diapers. My sister was still living at home, I was 15-16 years old, and I would babysit my niece a lot so my sister could work a part-time job. It’s not that bad. Not enjoyable, but not that bad.

1 Like

i dont think i ever have either…i would get lost somewhere along the way…

I need to finish that new South park episode…

I got halfway through that monkey fighter and just got sidetracked

1 Like

Yeh good for you Boogaloo, why would you care about not having changed a diaper :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay to refuse changing diapers. I have a huge fear of doing something wrong like putting the diaper too tight. I can change diapers but generally I ask the mom for some help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.