I've done what i had to do now I can die

To increase the dosage of your meds or change them.

If you are really Jesus you would go to your doc in order to the members of this forum must not have fear that you do something stupid. Because i have fear that the angels will tell you that you should kill someone or kill your self. Please believe me you are not Jesus.

If you would be Jesus the world would end now and all people would resurrect now! But all of us are still alive. There are a lot of reasons why you cant be Jesus …

1 Like

@Om-Sadasiva . Dude. Your having an episode mate. And your raving delusional. Phone your Doctor/CPN/ whatever you have and tell them what youve said on these forums. Dont feel a prat when you “come to” later on either. Most of us at times have been like this. Stop bloody typing on the internet and phone your support network. Rog x

2 Likes

I already take increased dose of 12 mg risperidone plus injection of risperdal…

I would call her if I knew what to say… I don’t know what to say.

There are other possible meds like Clozapine, which can help if other antipsychotics dont work or haloperidol, vraylar, zyprexa …

1 Like

Tell her easily what you told us that you are buddha Jesus …

2 Likes

Tell her you have had grandiose ideas mate. Maybe she will be able to ground you to more normal thinking. You sound exactly like i am when im hyper - so i understand. Come on fella…reason with yourself you must know half of what you said is unreal. At least phone her and speak to her…

3 Likes

but I don’t feel they are grandiose ideas but religious experiences and I am a bit shy to reveal them to her.

But strangely enough your not shy enough to share your ideas with the internet???

no. I feel proud of them but I think she will not understand…

I think you will feel more shame if you get your clear mind back and will reread what you have written to this forum. Please call your doc and let us know what your doc said to you

1 Like

Sorry i simply do not understand this comment? Thought i was being helpful?

The quote was a technical failure

Yeah got it - you was replying to om. x understand

1 Like

Do you want someone else to call for you? I can if you would like.

3 Likes

thank you @Saywhaat but I can do it if I have to. but currently I dont think I need to call her… I don’t know.

There has to be something in so many people telling you to call her. I did not call a doctor for a year and a half because I had no clue I was delusional. We are all here for you!

7 Likes

Well said @Saywhaat.

2 Likes

Get well soon lil buddha…???

2 Likes

I feel better @far_cry0 but voices ruin my life. my head is a mess.