I've been through this before

There were times when I was at the university and inside my own room. It somehow sounded like the people outside in the lounge were talking about me in a disparaging way. Something about the way they were talking and the way their voices were echoing down the hallway sounded like they were putting me down. Then I would hear the people entering the room next to mine, and all that vindictiveness vanished. It was obvious they weren’t talking about me. Yesterday at day treatment I was on the computers with headphones on, and it started to sound like these girls were talking about me in a very disparaging way. I took off the headphones a couple of times, and I couldn’t hear them talking about me. I’m still about halfway convinced these girls were talking about me, but I have no really clear indications that they were. It’s not that illogical to think they were talking about me. I guess I just wanted to get this off my chest.

1 Like

I think we all have blips every once in a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.