I've been telling my therapists all year about terrorist attacks in November

I don’t want to be rich anyways

1 Like

The war has already began way before November.
And the world is united against terrorism so there is no need to call it with that apocaliptic word WW3.
After all, you are a Christian as I remember, so go along with God’s will. It will happen whatever is meant to happen, whether we go crazy about it or not, right?

1 Like

idk im probably gonna sleep on it then regret ever making this post

I know you’ve said these things, David.

I predict things, too. Nothing like this, but small dumb things. But it is a delusion. You remember the things that were right, you forget the things that were wrong. You tweak things in your head subtly, unnoticeably, until they fit. Your mind builds stronger and stronger connections, finds more and more evidence and discards everything that doesn’t fit, until it constructs a monolith in your mind.

I know you’ve said these things. I remember you talking about the first snow this year. I know it’s so convincing that there isn’t anything we can say to make you disbelieve it.

So you’re going to have to do that yourself. And you’re going to have to do it because you want to be well and you don’t want psychosis to win. You’re going to have to trust your intelligence even when your brain is trying to undermine it. Talk to your doctor. Tell this delusion no. Hold on to what you know to be true until you surface from this. You want to come up for air, not sink back into psychosis again.

1 Like

Its a good post.
Lots of people are feeling like you now.

I dreamt that I went to Albuquerque…the next day I got a package from Albuquerque that I had no clue about. I hadn’t thought about Albuquerque in years. I dreamt I went to a liquor store in an exact location…a month later without me knowing about it, a liquor store opened in that exact location. I’ve had more dreams like this. I also used to have deja-vu 10 times per day which feels like a psychic dream.

You have also dreamed of things that didn’t happen and stores that never opened.

I struggle with this, too, to the point where it was easier for me to believe that I was hallucinating injuries in myself and others than to believe that there was no meaning other than coincidence in what I was experiencing. Sometimes, all you can do is just say, “this is delusional. I don’t know why or how, it’s a contradiction of everything I see, but I know it’s delusional.” And you have to hold on to it until it passes.

1 Like

Very true, I don’t think i’m psychic, but I believe in the supernatural. Maybe dreams increase psychic ability? That’s supernatural to me. I must miss blueys posts somehow because I never saw him predicting anything :\

Either way I’m sz…whether my dreams come true or not…but sometimes they unusually come true :\

idk seems impossible for their not to be some premonition in there

I think it’s impossible, too. I can’t see how it’s coincidence. I just have to accept that it is, because I want to be well. It’s a rabbit hole I can’t go down.

Most of the time, it isn’t important to me, and so it’s no problem. But sometimes, things happen like what’s going on with David right now, front and center and impossible to ignore, and I have to keep repeating to myself that it’s a delusion.

(btw, @turningthepage)

(i think he was talking about this in the mafia thread at the same time, but not digging through it to find it)

Well if I had a simple single brain cell I wouldn’t be schizophrenic would I.
I’m saying life’s crazy because they are usually delusions man.
To put it simply;
I was put on the medication invega sustenna and I also had delusions about a terriost attack in paris on this date, I nailed it right down to the theatre it was going to happen about and people use to talk about it on facebook.
You want to know what’s even crazier?
When I was younger in my kid years when I first went on the internet someone showed me the name of a horse and he said this is a good horse what do you think he said do you think it will ever win the melbourne cup it was a horse from the 90s I said yes it probably will he said who’s going to ride it and I said start saying female names until he said a females name called michelle. than I said what do you feel in your leg when you hurt yourself? he said PAIN and I said that’s her name the next 100-1 and she ended up winning the race this year.
Want to know what’s even crazier? when I was 3 years old I rarely said anything in pre school and when I started speaking I went of at everyone and told them that there was going to be an event called 9/11 and it’s going to change and desenstize the world and it ended up happening this was back in 1995. Funny that, they actually had someone 6 years prior to the event from the CIA saying it’s going to happen and it did end up happening and no-one listened to him only a few took the message. want to know what’s even crazier? a security guard saying his in the CIA and yes there was a security guard who openly immedited he was in the CIA at the world trade centre and they never give there names away or say what they did for a living.

Want to know whta’s even crazier when I was 3 years old I was saying there’s going to be a facebook, youtube and everything smart phones we can all look at the world in and it all ended up happening.
Want to know what’s even crazier? I’m australian and the word spread fast and it all ended up happening.
I predicted that terriost attack right down to 129 people being involved.

Now do you understand?
It’s called schizophrenia mate and they are delusions if you are on a haevy dose it can mess with your head a bit.
I even named the drug invega.

But no-one will believe me…
It’s called schizophrenia mate if you think something is going to happen start writing it down and dating it in a journal every time you have delusions and if you have big dreams or something like crazy ideas write them down and save them because you may be able to make money of them.

Want to know what’s even crazier? there was a survivor fan at work that I worked with and I said to her, there’s going otb e a season back in 2012 called “second chance” and we all vote them in the whole series is going to be rigged and they are going to use the idol to kick savage out.
It just happened.

you see now.
It’s called delusions man.
I’m only remembering after events happen, but i’m drawing on past memories which I think are memories because I can visually remember some memories but then again I can’t. because I know none of them could be true. Or maybe they are.

Delusions, Schizophrenia.
we could all sit around on skype or in this chat room forum and start predicting things and they would probably happen.
but that’s irrelevant though.

Delusions can trigger your episodes if you aren’t careful so it’s best to live today and not get caught up in tomorrow because you can spiral out of control. It’s a life long illness even if you rarely suffer.

I’m sure there is a ton of schizophrenics that are only slightly suffering that thought all different things about the terriost attack that just happened in paris what’s even worse is most of the conspiracy things created in the world started by schizophrenics.

Do you get it now? Life’s crazy man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those thoughts are pretty generalised. So it’s easy to play the connect the dots game when something happens. Which of course something always does happen.

Your not psychic. Just succeptible to the connection game.

2 Likes

Yes, I even predicted that joe hockey and tony abbott would run the country then they would kick them out and put malcom turnbull in.

SEE? Schizophrenia.

Just got off the phone with my therapist. She thinks I need to ground myself. She thinks this had to due with my meds.

@rollies sorry I snapped at you…

@Rhubot thanks for caring rhubes

@Sarad … you’re the best

2 Likes

I’ve been having dreams that predict the future since I was a kid and have had a lot of deja vu since I got sick. It felt like I had psychic abilities too.

I often am able to predict what people are going to say by what I hear in my head. I’m pretty new to all of this and it has been confusing because I have always believed in psychic abilities. But I never thought that I possessed them until I got sick when I was 24. It is strange when you take into consideration religion because many saints, etc. would probably have been diagnosed as schizophrenic if they had have had a medical term for receiving messages and hearing voices back then. I don’t know what to tell you other than that I understand your feelings on this matter. I thought that everyone was going through a spiritual awakening back in 2012 and that’s why I was “hearing people’s thoughts.” People would “tell me their thoughts” and then I would hear them say those exact words that I had heard in my mind seconds prior and it freaked me out. Psychic abilities or mental illness? I don’t know. I’m still lost at times. Sometimes I am able to convince myself that it’s not real and other times I still find myself confused and totally believing that I’m telepathic. I’m sorry that you are having a hard time :pensive: Hugs

@Bluey think of it this way, in october russia attacked isis in syria. The war started in 01, you already knew this was going to happen because it already happened. In january there was another attack in france, now france is responding by sending troops too. It’s just a reaction in an already known prophecy.

You’re not psychic, just intelligent.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad for posting this. I am slowly beginning to believe that maybe I didn’t predict the future. Maybe. I have believed that I could predict the future when off meds for a long time. Still not sure what to think since I had it “happen” to me so many times. I’m really confused and while it’s not the same subject as you posted about in this thread it helps to know that I’m not alone and that people have experienced similar things and have come up with rational explanations for it. But seriously, I don’t know what to believe anymore. It’s a long time since this has happened to me and maybe I was just delusional… I don’t know.

i know i start to go down hill really fast if i forget my meds :confused: sad truth but there it is

How are you today @bluey?
Still want to save the world? :relaxed:

Much love :cupid: