I've been reading peoples accounts of schizophrenia

It sounds like you got it. You said you hear voices right? And you see things as well? My pdoc and research docs said if you hear voices even without delusions and paranoia your sz. The only thing drugs do is help symptoms reach the surface. But idk im not a doctor. Thats just what they told me. Im pretty sure i might get a different opinion on the west side of the united states

@Quentin_Caskra Please schedule an appointment with a pdoc and also try to stay off of the street drugs.

Research has confirmed repeatedly that the earlier that people get treatment for the early signs of mental illness (especially schizophrenia and related disorders) the better the long term outcome for the person.

You can read more here:
The Importance of Early Treatment for Schizophrenia and Psychosis

Also, here is list of Early Diagnosis & Treatment Centers. Maybe there is one near where you live.
Worldwide Early Diagnosis & Treatment Centers for Psychosis & Schizophrenia

@Moonbeam I’m actually in Kansas City right now. I will be once I get my inheritance. It’s how I plan on surviving until I’m capable of getting a job. Which I’m not right now. I can’t even go into public. @Ayecoop Yeah I hear voices and other things and I just saw a ■■■■ ton of creepy peeps in the bedroom behind the chair I’m sitting in. Something I’ve experienced multiple times now is a cacophony of “YES” and “NO” to tell me which of my thoughts and actions are correct and which aren’t. @Daze Everyone here has suffered from it. I experienced a panic attack today about the things staring at me from across the room and just how difficult it’s been for me to get through a single ■■■■■■■ day. Everything makes me so ■■■■■■■ tired. Not physically. Mentally exhausted. Everything.

Yea id be careful with the drugs then. Even thc you might want to becareful with cause i know it triggers voices. At least for me it did. Its best to take a break for awhile until you get your situation figured out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.