I've been hallucinating of late

My pdoc bumped up my risperidone a smidge and it’s helping a little but I’m so stressed and exhausted I’m still seeing things. Things repeat. I see this one little car all the time. I saw a mountain lion and a bear. I saw a man leaning against the tree. I saw a dead woman walking back in behind my apartment today from over at my ex’s. I didn’t want to come home. It’s still got me freaked. I heard music last night. Other than that I’m not hearing much anymore. Idk the whole thing is creepy. Maybe one more week and things will settle down.

How are you sleeping these days Leafy?

1 Like

Not good. My doc has me sleeping sitting up now all the time which is messing with me. And my sleep study keeps getting rescheduled due to employee illness. But supposedly it’s for sure going to be next Friday. So, I’m hoping.

Sorry to hear that. I wouldnt be able to do that. Too uncomfortable for me.

Hope it goes well for you my friend!

1 Like

Why do you have to sleep sitting up?

It sucks that you’re suffering so badly. I hallucinate too. It’s scary.

1 Like

Because my first sleep study said my o2 sat was 50% and I’m having such difficulties with my throat closing off

1 Like

Wow. I’m so sorry. That’s awful

I’m sorry you hallucinate too. I didn’t think I was hallucinating earlier, it took me a long time to think it through. It really scared me.

1 Like

It scares me too. Even though I’m told it’s not real, it looks and feels real.

1 Like

yes, it does. But for me it was odd and out of place so it made me think about it. Why would a person be standing behind my place? There’s no reason. And she looks like Marie, dressed in clothes from 20 years ago. Marie is dead. And when I looked down and looked back up she was gone. A woman that age doesn’t move that quick for no reason. And why was she looking at me? None of it made sense. I truly think that was a hallucination.

1 Like