I've asked before, I'll ask again: Do you make your bed in the mornings?

I just read you shouldn’t make your bed in the morning. Something about the dust mites are still making dust and need to settle down.

2 Likes

I go through periods of time where I have to make the bed, I am compelled by ocd. So when I am not compelled I do enjoy just waking and throwing back the blankets willy nilly and having the freedom of just walking off. It feels so liberating to me.

1 Like

This is 100% the case for me.

I have to make the bed or I start to get anxiety.

2 Likes

Gotta let that bed breathe! I heard what @anon4362788 heard, about mites. So, I don’t make the bed anymore.

2 Likes

Maybe once every one or two weeks.

2 Likes

I only make my bed when I clean my room.

2 Likes

It used to be never, but lately I’ve done it regular. But I don’t put a lot of effort into it. I just do the minimal to straighten out the duvet and put it in place. Sheets and pillows I only fix occasionally.

2 Likes

I like turtles :turtle: :blush::blush::blush:

forum entropies into dust

3 Likes
3 Likes

When i first started having schizophrenia symptoms my family thought i was on drugs and sent me to rehab and when i got out of rehab i had to stay at a sober living facility and it pissed me off because they made me make my fking bed i was thinking i have to pay 700$ rent to have some guy tell me to make my bed?

1 Like

I make a point of it every morning when I get up. I have air con so it’s not too hard. Two sheets, a blanket and a quilt. I didn’t for years so now I’m consicious about doing it when i first get up. Routine is good for this sz.

3 Likes

I can’t live for 5 min. filling my own void consuming anything, let alone for a trillion of years. What should i do ? :sob:Am i a black hole ?

1 Like

Sorry, i derailed the thread, from the issue making your bed and later talking about black holes :hole: and trillions of years…i think typically sz.com.

1 Like

Im not really here to tell anyone what to do. You gotta make your own life choices

But if im to guess you are a red dwarf :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Eventually i find my place in the infinite universe.

I do I don’t really know why, but I do make it.

1 Like

I don’t understand the point. It’s going to get messy again literally less than 24 hours later!

I make the bed every morning and I’ve never had a problem with mites or bugs, i change my sheets every month and they keep fresh, i also open my curtains every morning,

There was a spider struggling to get out of my bath this morning which is unusual but i put it out on the window ledge, it will do better out there.

2 Likes

The thing with mites is you don’t see them.

We all have them in our beds.

It’s just a matter of how many.

1 Like

I make my bed sometimes. It all depends how uniform the sheets and quilts are when I get up. Uneven quilts to sheets inspires me to make the bed.

3 Likes