Schizophrenia.com

It's turning out to be a good day

I’m having lunch being made for me right now, salmon sandwiches. I’m getting a break from the grandbabies today. My baby just got home. I decided to put off laundry for another day so I could enjoy my peaceful day.

3 Likes

Good for you. You deserve it. Enjoy :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Thank you @GrayBear . How is your day going so far?

1 Like

Not too bad. Still trying to decide if I should get a service dog or not. :dog::dog::dog:

1 Like

I’m a fan of having a dog in general if you can handle the upkeep. Would it be an emotional service animal or physical service animal?

1 Like

Emotional service. It is through a VA program, everything is paid for. :shark::shark::shark:

1 Like

Do you think you have the energy to pick up after him and take him for walks?

1 Like

I’m not sure. That is why I hesitate. But, my pdoc thinks it would be good. It was all her idea. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

1 Like

The love of a dog is so great I can’t explain it. It is one thing I regret very much about my life that I’m allergic and can’t have a dog. I honestly think it sounds like a wonderful opportunity and you should go for it. If you absolutely can’t do it, you can always give the dog back to the program.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion @leaf. Sorry your allergic. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

1 Like

Please let me know what you decide, I would love to see pics of your new pup.

2 Likes