Schizophrenia.com

It's the 5th anniversary of my quitting smoking

I’m celebrating with an orange soda. ( I rarely drink soda ). I have a lot more money now which is a perk I can really feel.
Here’s to all of you who want to quit. You can do it. :v:

12 Likes

I quit smoking cigarettes two years ago.

2 Likes

Great choice you’ve made i think.

1 Like

Congratulations ! :tada: Well done !

1 Like

FANTASTIC!

I quit almost 29 years ago, the day I found out about my daughter becoming a reality.

Just think in two more years your lungs will be back to their natural pink selves.

2 Likes

Way to go, chordy! I smoked for about a year and a half while I was in the army. I usually smoked no more than five cigarettes a day, although sometimes I went on a chain smoking binge. I also dipped tobacco for a couple of years. It was hard to quit both times, but probably not as hard as it would be for a pack a day smoker.

1 Like

Congrats on kicking smoking into a ditch! Smoke is impossible to hide and cigs hit the wallet all the time.

1 Like

Well done @chordy . It’s not easy letting that nicotine go but so good for your health.

My housemates gave me a surprise party with cake and ice cream. I didn’t really expect that. It was so nice of them. But I am old and tired and left the party early. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.