It's that time again

Hello! I ended up watching Eyes of Fire.

1 Like

heating up pizza its 330 here

I slept 3 hours last night. Itā€™s 4 a.m. here. I didnā€™t take the sleep aid, it is a micro dose of zyprexa and doesnā€™t do much. The best sleep I get is if I am tired at eight p.m. lie down and sleep four hours then get up and take my meds including the sleep aid and go back to sleep. Iā€™ll be tired today. I have trouble taking short naps unless itā€™s dozing in my chair. When I sleep four hours in the day I donā€™t sleep much at night. I used to take 20 mg zyprexa so you could say Iā€™m a victim of that you know you heard we canā€™t sleep after zyprexa use.

i here you, sleep is all screwed up with me too. and meds

1 Like

What do you call the quote after your name and avatar? Iā€™m thinking of what mine would be.

Never heard of it! Was it good?

1 Like

I really enjoyed it! I kinda took a gamble and bought the dvd based on reviews.

Itā€™s about settlers in early America who are banished from a colony and settle on cursed Native American land.

Lots of great atmosphere and creepy witch stuff.

One of the main characters is an Irish witch who helps out the settlers.

2 Likes

Ooooo that does sound good! Spooky New England is always a good time!

1 Like

For perhaps 3 months now I go to bed at 9:15 and get up at 3 am. I get ready and eat breakfast. Then I take about an hour nap. Sometimes I take a hour or two nap in the evening. This works for me. I used to have a horrible time sleeping 11 or more hours overnight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.