Schizophrenia.com

It's official, android 10 sucks a bit

My last phone was android 8. My new phone is android 10.

The task switcher has changed and sucks.

Was anyone else disappointed with android 10?

I just got a new phone yesterday afternoon, and it has android 10 after all the system updates. It’s a little different, but so far I’m happy with it.

4 Likes

My Pixel phone already got Android 11 a month ago lol They update them too much, every month there is an update.

4 Likes

I just bought a used moto g7 power recently and I am pretty happy with it. I don’t notice too many changes with Android 10 but the file management seems a little weirder for some apps like I have to save files to the cloud first and then redownload them. Also I am a bit disappointed that the soundpool seems to glitch a lot more than older Android versions, although maybe this is just a moto problem or I have too many apps running in the background.

I actually publish my own apps and noticed that some are crashing a lot more under 9 and 10, apparently mainly because of how I handle resumes while in graphics canvas mode after the app is in background. As a workaround, I usually have apps close themselves if they detect they are in the background.

2 Likes