It’s a boy, yay… J/K

??? Why do I need to chillax?

Well I miss my voices sometimes at night cuz they kept me compay

1 Like

:expressionless: please dont

1 Like

I was just kidding sorry

1 Like

Because your voices seem like they are stressing you…it’s all good. Seriously, I’ve been harassed so many times with scary voices. I have night terrors so I don’t sleep well

1 Like

It’s chill man I’m just not finding a lot of humor right now

1 Like

@Noise I’m sorry you’re struggling right now, I know it can be difficult to try and stay calm with the voices going on. Is there any type of music that you listen to that helps in particular? I know Hozier is usually good for me

2 Likes

Eh I laugh at myself all the time now. I said chicka and dated myself for example lol if I focus on what woke me up, I’d be shaking in a little ball in bed

I’m not sleepy either. I’m all anxious for this morning because I have to deliver a couch to my mom’s house. Silly to have anxiety over something…well…so silly.

:frowning:

2 Likes

My subconscious needs a thorough cleaning with bleach lol…seriously, after cleaning the showers all the time you’d think some fumes would kill those “demons”. I don’t believe they’re demons, but are really ■■■■■■ up

1 Like

I have anxiety all the time. It’s awful. Went to get my hair cut on Tuesday and had to be sitting in chair, too long…she got on phone and it was as if I wasn’t even there…I wanted to get up and walk out

2 Likes

I feel you @ThePickinSkunk I’m worried cause I have to take my mom to work tomorrow and pick her up and I just worry.

I just try to remind myself it’s ok to worry just have to let it not consume me. I hope your couch delivery goes smoothly!

2 Likes

I can’t drive but I still feel ya😰

1 Like

If I had a benzo still I’d gobble one down. I’m gonna ask for one at the next pdoc appt. Anxiety is nerve racking pun intended.

2 Likes

Umm at bedtime, I take 2 mg of Xanax and 15 mg of temazepam. Still 4 hours, but was two ftw

1 Like

You guys too @Noise. Funny how normies can’t grasp the crappola we endure.

1 Like

Normies as in who…cuz my terrors make me wake up in a sweat and Screaming. My husband woke me

1 Like

I might not be suffering from daytime psychosis, but in the old days omg

Yeah I wish people would just understand that it’s so hard to function when it feels like your brain is screaming at you that everything is wrong and everything is going to go wrong.

I wish I could just sleep peacefully for like a week. Or I wish I didn’t have to sleep at all sometimes.

2 Likes