Its my opinion about us men

The majority of men give the good ones a bad name, true fact

2 Likes

As in good women or good men?

Popular behaviors are usually wrong. Reason being people are too fundamentally different for a one size fits all attitude, and something that is popular for its own sake is usually emotionally driven and logically hollow.

1 Like

You’re just saying that because you haven’t seen me wearing my pumps.

3 Likes

Lol, you are too nutty haha

I do believe it so you all have to prove me wrong lol

My husband says the same thing

3 Likes

My gfs friends say that all men are jerks lol and that theres no good men. But then my gf defends me lol.

I clean yo house i clean yo floor i wash yo dishes i walk yo doggo i drink yo coffeeeeeee :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

she must be very grateful :rofl:

1 Like

Well she cooks everything im very spoiled, i just sit on the couch and wait. She even wakes up before me to make breakfast, i just get up and eat lol. We compliment eachother.

2 Likes

lol, I got a new partner

1 Like

I think the one goal of a relationship is to make each others lives better.

3 Likes

here she is :slight_smile: I call her Bit Coin

3 Likes

I think the majority of men are decent, moral people who get a bad rep from people who like generalizing the bad behavior of a few men to the entire group.

I think men and women are just as bad/good.

2 Likes

Maybe where you are.

I personally take up issue with ‘people’

1 Like

more men in prison compared to women, the list goes on

if you took all the men on the planet and sorted them according to their conduct in life the worst on the left and the least bad on the right there would be a larger majority on the left than on the right hand side of the spectrum

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.