Its like there are no good people left in the world

idk why i think this, probably because right now i think no-one cares, they pretend to care but they really dont deep down, i thought people liked me, they dont they just pretend,

i cant win, i tried working with men and that didnt work and now i am trying to work with women and that is going ■■■■ now too, at this rate i dont think they’ll be anybody else left that i can get on with, probably end up mr loner from lonersville :frowning:

Daydreamer,

You’ve been doing really well before and sounded really positive. I read your post about your hard week. I’m glad you’ve got the help line to call. Is there any way you can get to a friend.

1 Like

Do you think you are better than others? You think no one cares? May be you expect much from them. however, your thought may be right or you may be under delusion. None of them is really against you. Try and confide in any of them about your feelings and you may find out its completely different from what you think…Good luck

1 Like

I tend to think in black and white - all or nothing, my therapist tells me it is part of my cognitive distortions. The truth of the matter is that the world is filled with shades of gray, not just black or white or good or bad people. I wouldn’t allow certain circumstances get to you. Talking to the right kind of person may help, or maybe you just need some tweaking on your meds. This shall pass.

4 Likes

Wave makes a very good point here - the more accurate thought about the world is that people care to different degrees, at different times of their lives about different things. This is normal. You also care about different things, to different levels, at different times.

Remember - things are not black and white, they are not all this, or all of that. There is always a range of emotions and beliefs, etc. - and they change during the day or during the week or month. Don’t get caught up in all- or nothing thinking.

Just because one group of men or women didn’t interact with you well during one job, during one week - doesn’t mean all men or all women will always react badly to something you did or said one day or week. Everyone is different, situations are different - next week will likely be different. Don’t get caught up thinking one bad week means every week will be bad. Everyone has bad weeks occasionally - then things get better.

2 Likes

There never were good people in the world to begin with.

We all will learn to be good though in time, and then can finally live.

As for now though it’s just the cycle of evil, the knowledge of evil was nessecary to learn how to be good and why to be good.

Thats all that it was the whole time, just us having to screw up unfortunately, without having done so we could not have been good or even known how to be good.

And free will was never a real thing, it’s actually the grandest delusion on all of the earth, imagine that, people are actually schizophrenic in this way, ha! If they only could see how schizophrenic they all are.

There are no good people though, and there never were, but there will be, in fact all will be, it’s only a matter of time, just think of how happy you will be.

My point of view is that while there is no human who is a 100% good there are LOTS of people with good int them. Nobody’s perfect. It’s inherent in being human that we are all flawed. Not EVRYBODY is going to treat you with the respect you deserve. There are some people who are just plain mean. Who knows what made them that way?

2 Likes

Daydreamer: Last line.

Bruce Springsteen – Nebraska Lyrics

I saw her standin on her front lawn just twirlin her baton
Me and her went for a ride sir and ten innocent people died

From the town of lincoln nebraska with a sawed-off .410 on my lap
Through to the badlands of wyoming I killed everything in my path

I can’t say that Im sorry for the things that we done
At least for a little while sir me and her we had us some fun

The jury brought in a guilty verdict and the judge he sentenced me to death
Midnight in a prison storeroom with leather straps across my chest

Sheriff when the man pulls that switch sir and snaps my poor neck back
You make sure my pretty baby is sittin right there on my lap

They declared me unfit to live said into that great void my sould
Be hurled
They wanted to know why I did what I did
Well sir I guess there’s just a meanness in this world

1 Like

I always love your point of view.

There is a fictional character on my favorite show “Northern Exposure” (it was filmed up here, what can I say)
The Artist/ DJ, Chris Stevens… who despite his misspent and wild ride youth or maybe because of it, has the best insight on human nature and is the one who gives the best advice.
You’re posts remind me of that character. :smiley:

Thanks for the compliment kidsister. How’s school going? You must have skipped a grade, right?

Hi 77Nick77,

Washington State has “Running Start” I think Hawaii and California has adopted it too. Basically it’s like taking the first year of college and senior year of high school simultaneously.
This explains it far better then I’m ever able to.

I just need to buy my books and supplies and if I get good grades it looks favourably for financial aid in the future.

KIdsister, I checked out the link. Sounds good. First I heard of it.

2 Likes