Schizophrenia.com

It's Kinda Unfortunate

I have found lately that the best sleep I get is during the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. In spite of taking a lot of trazadone in the evening all I can manage to get is a few hours. The problem is that I live in a city that is mainly asleep at night. The doctor’s offices are all closed at night and all the social workers work the government hours of the daytime. If I went to the Psych Ward they would force me to be up in the morning and try to force me to sleep at night. Since I can’t drive the city buses running during the daytime is significant too. When my relatives visit for Christmas I’ll be struggling to survive the loss of sleep I’ll get and will have trouble spending time with them as they are awake during the day and asleep at night. For right now I’m fine sleeping in the morning on most days because my recent visits to the Psych Ward have kept me on public assistance. I have even decreased my anxiety considerably by no longer trying to force myself to sleep at night. But the day will probably come when I will have to try to be awake most mornings and I’ll probably be in trouble again. My pdoc has been tinkering with the meds for months trying to turn this situation around but it’s simply not working. It’s like my sleep cycle is completely backwards and there’s nothing I can do. It may be that I screwed things up by taking multiple meds to sleep before and things have been permanently knocked off track or I was always this way and just realized it. Anyway it’s another late night awake for me and I’m waiting till dawn to go to sleep.

1 Like

I bought Noopept from powdercity.com for the cheapest price on June 1st 2015 and the order was received in

India from America on 8th June and I was like hell and took it, like 100 grams in 22 days

I finished 250 grams of sarcosine in 20 days and 100 grams of noopept in 22 days

later I thought I wish I had money and I would use 100 grams of noopept for one long year

100 grams of noopept is for 1 long year

any way noopept gave good and calm sleep

and my anxiety was cured permanently

If you are still able to say that a few years from now I’d say it really is permanent. I’ve had a number of “permanent” fixes for both anxiety and sleep that turned out to be temporary. We all respond differently to meds and I hope it continues to work out for you. I am tired of trying to find a solution outside the system and will continue to work with my pdoc for an answer. If it doesn’t work out I’ll try to live by sleeping during the day and being awake at night.

1 Like

Please try

Noopept

at

it’s a mirale

nootropic

By the way I like your username very much

I want to play Blizzard’s Hearthstone card-collectible-game and hopefully earn money/prize

it’s not going to happen I guess

2 brain disorders

1. Depression

and,

(2). Paranoid type Schizophrenia