It's funny how people are blaming others for their recovery and illness

I actually function better with cannabis. At least I think I do. It’s just expensive so usually I have to rely on cannabis w/o thc cuz it’s so much cheaper

1 Like

so it triggered your sz but it helps you remain stable? its a bit of a mindfk :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i’m just glad i dont smoke anymore,

i just need a few chemicals to block a few receptors to break my faulty wiring in my brain, i am glad my med seems to have worked its magic but some are not so fortunate, it would be awful if all the receptors in the brain were misfiring or something :frowning:

1 Like

It did not trigger my psychosis. It can trigger psychosis from my understanding.

I was a heavy user back as a youth for about 7 years. Then I fell back into it a few years ago.

I understand from a. Liability standpoint why this site is so anti cannabis. But I must be the exception. Cuz my life doesn’t suck ass when I have it.

The Supreme Court of Mexico ruled that it’s unconstitutional to prohibit citizens from growing cannabis

1 Like

I’m not that bothered Mike as i have family and friends that smoke it, its just that i thought when you said it led to your sz that it was a trigger

1 Like

No. I get tired of people bashing the plant who have no business talking about it

If you don’t like pot, Don’t smoke pot.

so its ok for you to bang on about how good it is but when i say i don’t like it then its not allowed?

1 Like

I’ll bang on about what I want to bang on about. Everyone is different friend. It helps me.

It doesn’t help you? That’s cool too. Stick to what works for YOU

1 Like