Its cold and forum is quiet...!

Hi leaf nice name btw lol. Basically I got psychotic for like 5 months approx in 2016 I’ve been on meds and the positive symptoms have gone away up to now… And you?

To me it seems like you’ve come out of your shell. What do you mean about being superstitious?

2 Likes

I think something is controlling me when I use certain profile pics.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy yourself here @anon90843118

Thank you it feels a lot like Facebook but I don’t use that one much even though I have a profile for it. I wish you all the best with ur weight loss too @TheBest That’s not an easy ride!

1 Like

I have mild schizoaffective disorder, well controlled by meds. But when I do have symptoms I don’t tolerate them very well and I need a lot of reassurance that everything will be okay. I guess I’m a big ole baby. But I have a lot of people who love me and help me out so I’m the luckiest sza in the world.

I have a club on sz.com called Moonshadow Recovery Club. I send out inspirational, motivational and healing quotes to my 30 members every few day or so. Would you like to join? You don’t have to do anything, the message just shows up like any other message.

2 Likes

Wow ur ever so lucky to have lots of people that love you it makes SUCH a difference… Less stress more love. Yes I’d like to join :blush:Thanks for da invite btw wat is schizoaffective is it scz mixed with something right?

1 Like

Yes it’s sz and for me bipolar disorder mixed together. It’s generally milder and has a better prognosis than just sz on it’s own. I’m not sure why it has a better prognosis but I’m thankful. And I’m just about to do the club so you’ll see your first message in a few minutes. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

would you like to join Moonshadow Recovery Club too? You don’t have to do anything. I just send out messages.

1 Like

Sure sign me up @Leaf

1 Like

I really wanted to comment on your issue when you were taking your daughter somewhere and you thought you were going to get in a crash. I just thought I’d say something stupid that’s why I didn’t make a comment. So did everything work out?

1 Like

Yes everything worked out. I am a grandma. We safely made it to a town where they deliver babies and both mama and baby are healthy and happy. I have a phobia of riding in a vehicle going highway speeds but I just used my prn to get through and that was the best I could do. I didn’t want to be under the influence of Ativan for the delivery because Ativan gives me memory lapses. But labor took so long that the Ativan was out of my system for the delivery and I remember every last minute of it. Other than giving birth to my own children, it’s definitely the highlight of my life.

27971662_926390487523406_7239125143498261739_n

5 Likes

That’s amazing @Leaf. Congratulations. Mema, that’s what you want to be called right?

3 Likes

congratulation @Leaf hope the baby brings you countless smiles

4 Likes

that’s right, I’m mema. I can’t wait to hear her say it. I can’t wait for all the little milestones. I’m so excited.

3 Likes

He looks like a future hero…!!!

1 Like

What are u doing @far_cry0

1 Like

she’s a girl super hero

4 Likes

Walla just ate dinner … i am resting on my bed…!!! Going to sleep.
Are u on home now walla or still at ur job…

1 Like

Ooops .

She looks like future heroine…!!!

2 Likes