Its cold and forum is quiet...!

What is ur first language @stefan24… u have good english language skill… u speak like native…hahahha…!!!

2 Likes

haha, thank you. My first language is dutch. I had german in high school but i forgot it all haha. And wich languages do you speak. You speak good english as well~

2 Likes

now I take 12mg without injections…

2 Likes

Mine english looks blizzard…so i avoid long post…

2 Likes

Yes that great news om bro… u are down to 12mgs and without injection… appreciated… take care homie…!!!

2 Likes

U are 34? I quit my job 3 months ago I just could not handle it anymore so how long ago was it that u worked if u did?

2 Likes

I also can’t cry much anymore well I do sometimes particularly when I’m reminded of how good I used to have it but generally I don’t cry much like far cry even though I’m depressed

2 Likes

How do you actually get through the days? What do you do? Do you have hobby’s? I play piano besides my work and i always go to my family. I live on my own.

1 Like

Good question. I live with my family so we chill sometimes. I go to a support group and activity centre . Just small things . Cool u play piano I’m jealous! Wat work do u do and how many days ?

2 Likes

I work 3 times a week as orderpicker and one day im selling flowers. for the rest I try to pick up sports again.But i have motivation problems haha instead of that im here on the forum and watching tv all day.

1 Like

Hey far cry can I ask you do u take any medicine or supplements beside respiridal?

2 Likes

Wat is an order picker?

2 Likes

Its working in a stock room. Collect products for the trucks so they can bring them to the super market.

2 Likes

That’s really amazing that u can hold down jobs that is an achievement and a half

2 Likes

Hi @anon90843118 we dont have disability benefits in our country…we have to work in order to earn money… i live with my parents… they fulfil my fooding and bills… i dont pay anything… i havent tried any supplement i dont have money for all those…

Butterfly u can try sarcosine and l theanine for szphernic symptoms…they are effective too…!!!

I know u guys get disability benifits…!!! It helps u alot…!!!

1 Like

I didn’t know that u didn’t get them,. I’ll look at those supplements but I’m not sure wat I think of those things tbh btw ur English is quite good!

2 Likes

what happens then when you no longer have a home in your country?
So if you didn’t had you parents you were screwed? Thats ■■■■■■ up man

2 Likes

Haha thanks … i was never a good student in my life…!!! U guys are good… do u study butterfly…!!!

1 Like

Beg or die starving no help from government at all …!!! My dad is a pension holder my mom is house maker my sister is staff nurse in australia and brother is vet. Doctor is .U.S… THEY ARE my future source of income…!!! Sz kills…!!!

2 Likes

I have sz since 7 or 8 yrs…!!!

3 Likes