It's all an act and each person plays a svript

So all these ppl.are acting

I had dreams it was being orchestrated by sanjay. A big fake simulation of environment… He was on the phone telling ppl what to do. All these chords connected to his.device.
Then another.
I saw him in a past life. I looked like an alien queen and there was a galactic war occurring amd he was huddled. We were on some type of ship. I said "baby I would never let anyone hurt you, nomatter what. Please remember jesus loves you " there were scorpion spaships with brilliant bright lights all flying by their tails. I saw myself through his eyes. I was thos alien queen with crystals all over and an Egyptian looking crown with jewels. I looked angelic.
Archon battle lol them I heard on TV.
I remember my life and when I was born. I remember my past. I am the archon queen. Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

William Shakespeare

2 Likes

I also feel that everyone knows the screenplay but me

I thought everyone in my life were paid actors. And they were designed to drive me crazy or something as a point of experiment.

It’s not true but I understand how this belief came about for me. It had to do with my incapablities and everyone else being capable (I said…”they must be actors”).

I ended up driving my car purposefully out of anger psychotically in rage and got arrested because of this delusion. This was May 2011.

Then I was hospitalized. Society really didn’t allow me to believe this stuff for very long.

Did all this happen in a dream you had or waking life ?

Yeah so in this matrix it was like the dilusion. There was an archon reality. People were claiming to do poor for demons “archon s” in the midst of confusion. Feeding them with corruption. When, light and love and unity was something obtainable because Jesus is real. And his salvation is so obtainable. The dilusion was I was the light. And these archon s asked who sent me.
I said “God” I said my God is the God of abraham.
In the dilusion I was connected to God.
These “archon s” lower beings not God’s corrupted man from devine oneness.
On my bday I got this physical flood of light. Is believe in reincarnation but… I was Eve I think he was Eve my vision ends with am apple on a tree.
God gave us free will. Something nothing else has who is created in God’s image…

I also get visions of past lives. Future and present. Like everything is a script. Too simulated its funny sometimes. We humans are really silly. I get visions that my hubs and I took turns in lives. Like once I was someone else then next I would have a heavyness.
So point. I have so much faith in a higher power.
I’ve always felt a lil favor. But, sometimes alpha omega allows for intervention.

[quote=“Adelaing, post:6, topic:144283”]
raham.
In the dilusion I was connected to alpha and asked who sent me and i said Alpha omega sent me.
I felt and saw this heaven on my bday. It was weird.
Light and love and unity. Goodness. Im so confused.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.