It's all about the signs

It can be a slippery slope with psychosis and religion. People become obsessed and those with schizophrenia are particularly vulnerable.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m psychotic maybe I was before thinking i was alive.

I love how everyone is telling this person hes psychotic and needs meds

Somethings have different meaning to other individuals.

1 Like

Correct.
Itā€™s up to the patient, and the psychiatrist (or other licensed professional).

If it was up to the ā€œpatientā€ then he wouldnā€™t need to see a psychiatrist or so called professionalā€¦

1 Like

I think people are trying to help him.

1 Like

I used to see signs in everything when I was psychotic. Seeing signs in everything, especially signs from God, is a definite sign of psychosis and I donā€™t think we are overstepping our bounds in saying so. I honestly donā€™t know what we can do about it though. @Froge seems set in his resolve to continue forward on this path without meds and it will probably take someone in his real life to step in before he will get help. It took the police picking me up while I was traveling out of state and placing me in a psych ward and then my parents using legal action with that hospital before I got help and was forced to take the Invega shot that brought me out of psychosis.

I used to also see signs in everything. I once followed a synchrodestiny course of Deepak Chopra and it really messed with me. For sane people all this stuff is fine but we just get lost. Iā€™m happy that Iā€™m over it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.